actually, get two in Batt form, and one flying above them fills the space nicely, and stays simple.

What stand you using? I am thinking getting two stands for 4 valks in two self spaces.

I guess two valks in a self is ideal to look clean with a detolf cabinet.

yep, yep, well, the way I have my Detolfs in a curved corner, I have not bolted them together and removed the side glass like others here. That, and I really don't have a huge collection like many here, but I dont know, over the past 2 months, my collection has grown so eventually i will need to remove the side panels and cram more than 2 Valks in each floor.! ;) I still have room way at the bottom but thats where i Stash my boxes cause my little aussie sheppard likes cardboard!! :ph34r:

yep, yep, well, the way I have my Detolfs in a curved corner, I have not bolted them together and removed the side glass like others here. That, and I really don't have a huge collection like many here, but I dont know, over the past 2 months, my collection has grown so eventually i will need to remove the side panels and cram more than 2 Valks in each floor.! ;) I still have room way at the bottom but thats where i Stash my boxes cause my little aussie sheppard likes cardboard!! :ph34r:

Wait, removing side panel from a detolf? haha It was a pain to put together the three connecting glasses. Have fun taking the side glass out! :p

What stand you using? I am thinking getting two stands for 4 valks in two self spaces.

custom, it's a modified 18inch figure ( from Hobby Lobby, or Michaels type place) stand with a weighted base and re-worked hook system to attach inside the wing

slots.

Wait, removing side panel from a detolf? haha It was a pain to put together the three connecting glasses. Have fun taking the side glass out! :p

Lol it really isn't that big of a project.... If you look at the beginning of this thread you will see how it's done. The detolfs have to be bolted together at the top/ bottom and you remove whatever side you will leave open to connect with the other side. Once side by side and bolted, the detolfs will be better supported and you can fit more valks across the shelf!! Check it out!!

Lol it really isn't that big of a project.... If you look at the beginning of this thread you will see how it's done. The detolfs have to be bolted together at the top/ bottom and you remove whatever side you will leave open to connect with the other side. Once side by side and bolted, the detolfs will be better supported and you can fit more valks across the shelf!! Check it out!!

Let me check it out. This thread is huge.

I am a firm believer that my Max 1S should be with out strike packs(ie I only bought 4 packs back in November and they are already taken). :(

to each their own,,, I switch stuff back and forth all the time, just depends on my mood and what i feel like transforming that day! B))

I am a firm believer that my Max 1S should be with out strike packs(ie I only bought 4 packs back in November and they are already taken). :(

hey Manguns you are from Seattle??? I'm down here in Tacoma !! :D anywhere in Seattle to go shopping for Valks?!?

to each their own,,, I switch stuff back and forth all the time, just depends on my mood and what i feel like transforming that day! B))

hey Manguns you are from Seattle??? I'm down here in Tacoma !! :D anywhere in Seattle to go shopping for Valks?!?

I wish. There use to be place near the Northgate area that use to import Yamato valks but has closed a few years ago. The only Valkyrie I saw was at Sakuracon this last weekend the VF-19F for only$149 let me know if you see stuff in Tacoma thanks :D Edited by Valkyrie Magnus

Sakura

I wish. There use to be place near the Northgate area that use to import Yamato valks but has closed a few years ago. The only Valkyrie I saw was at Sakuracon this last weekend the VF-19F for only$149 let me know if you see stuff in Tacoma thanks :D

Sakuracon???? where was that at? how was it??

hmmm. just googled it and I missed it!! so there where not that many Valk vendors i take it....?? i gotta keep more of an eye out for con's around this part of town!! if you know of one, let me know and maybe we can meet! Me and my wife missed Comicon this year but we attended last year and it was a blast! even scored a Robotech pod for decent price!

Edited by erikos0311

Sakura

Sakuracon???? where was that at? how was it??

hmmm. just googled it and I missed it!! so there where not that many Valk vendors i take it....?? i gotta keep more of an eye out for con's around this part of town!! if you know of one, let me know and maybe we can meet! Me and my wife missed Comicon this year but we attended last year and it was a blast! even scored a Robotech pod for decent price!

Definitely I'll let you know what's going on, and yeah there are other cool events to meet up at like Cybcon in Tacoma.

Did you sell the max without the super packs.?!?! It's you then from the post I saw that had a max for sale WITHOUT the packs......?!?! eBay was it?? If it was you then you are a clever man!!! Lol. Looks pretty cool!!

Did you sell the max without the super packs.?!?! It's you then from the post I saw that had a max for sale WITHOUT the packs......?!?! eBay was it?? If it was you then you are a clever man!!! Lol. Looks pretty cool!!

Yeah, that was me... I always had it in the back of my head that if I needed to sell any of my VF-1's off, the Max VF-1J would go first, but I'd keep the super parts and slap them on my Virgin Road. Personally, I don't feel I like I lost anything out of my collection after the sale. :D

Edited by ultraman zoffy

Selling off your Max VF-1J isn't too terrible if you have a VF-1D Virgin Road laying around... :)

gallery_14163_548_726263.jpg

That looks pretty sweet. You selling your Miria? :p

When I saw the listing I was like..... Huuuhhhhhhh?!?!? Who would do such a thing???? I don't get it, but now it makes perfect sense. You got a pretty big fat return If I remember correctly...! Smart move!

• 2 weeks later...

My frenzy buying is over! This is my VF-1 1/60 V2 collection. I think this is it, I might get more if I find a good deal, but no more buying everything I can find :)

Great collection!! just the way I want mine. :wub:

Why no DYRL 1S weathered hikki, 1A Hikaru, 1S Max and GBP-1S? that's all you have left to be complete. Oh, and the 1J CF.

Are those in the lower shelves 1/48 by what appears to be 1J stealth bottom left.

The VF-22's and 1/48's don't get enough love these days :angry:

Love the customs grey striped 1/48 valks!

Edited by Valkyrie addict

indeed they are hard and expensive to get now, here here for Arcadia reissues!!

And in the other bottom shelf v1 VF-1's by their anorexic missile launchers?? LOL

Very complete collection, props.

Thanks. Good eye about the very bottom shelf. The v1 1/60's are displayed there with the Toynami 1/55's