Your search for a sealed series 4 made me look for mine. Can't find it but I found 2 sets of sealed Macross pencil sharpeners!

And it pains me to see your TH with the yellow tape still. I say send it to me next month and lets finish that guy up!

Yeah I have two of the pencil sharpeners sets in the closet. I bought a few of those to try and get as many pilots as possible.

For some reason I don't know why I didn't pick up a 2nd box of that series 4. I guess since I got the chase figure in one go. I didn't think I'd

get anal about having all series still in sealed boxes.

I know the TH Needs some loving. I've been so busy trying to get the other Model Graphix valks. And actually the TH might be in the back

burner until the rest of my ships get finished. I still have the Valhalla from VFX which should look really good next to a gigantic VF4.

The resin kits from Macross II VF2J and V2SS which still needs to get finished including the Silvie fig. Plus to there's still so many other

ships that needs to get done. Macross City 7, CV299, CV404, CV565, CV412, Miria Ship, Meltran Flap Ship, Zentraedi Destroyer, Zentraedi

Flag ship, Galaxy 7, Zentraedi figures, Megaroad, and SDF2. Maybe I'll take you on that offer. Time will tell.

How long does it take you to dust Kicker?

Not long. My cases are pretty good and keeps dust out Plus I've noticed there isn't much dust really. I'm always in here now that the computer is inside the Mac Room.

Edited by Kicker773

I want to know what's going on with that black and brown -1J behind them.

:edit:

dude, every time you post a picture with that grace figure visible in it, it makes me want to buy one. Seriously, I'm staring at an eBay listing right now and contemplating spending $50 on the unasembled resin kit... please stop doing that.

1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif

The J was a custom done by WickedPrince. a Kakizaki custom =T

Awesome collection Kicker. I love how you have all the 1/48 and 1/60 valks lined up in battroid mode like that in single file. Very smart use of space and it really appeals to my OCD tendencies for neatness. Very clean and attractive way to display them all.

Edited by mass driver

Hey Kicker, you know MFM? I'm one of them and we're hoping you could join us if you would like to.. ;)

Someone already has my SN on FB...so we'll see.

I don't think I can ever take a picture of a wall of my collection if I have kept them all in boxes, the 1/48 only it would cover half or my whole house lol.

there's not enough love for bandai 1:100

Agreed. Those were great toys. In fact, while my Yamato 1/60 v2 is definitely tops, I think I may prefer my Bandai 1/100 to my Yamato 1/48. Sure, it's a much smaller scale, but I'm constantly amazed at how much they were able to cram into such a small size. I think it holds together better than the 1/48, and it's a lot cheaper too (or at least it was).

Awesome collection Kicker. I love how you have all the 1/48 and 1/60 valks lined up in battroid mode like that in single file. Very smart use of space and it really appeals to my OCD tendencies for neatness. Very clean and attractive way to display them all.

Being OCD is curse for me. Everything has to be right in there.

Agreed. Those were great toys. In fact, while my Yamato 1/60 v2 is definitely tops, I think I may prefer my Bandai 1/100 to my Yamato 1/48. Sure, it's a much smaller scale, but I'm constantly amazed at how much they were able to cram into such a small size. I think it holds together better than the 1/48, and it's a lot cheaper too (or at least it was).

And the size it make it easy to display in diorama.. I'm planning to make some diorama with this scale

Edited by valid

505th Airborne: Just curious as to the history of the paint schemes on the black/blue "321" valk, and the sweet looking VF-1A done in multi brown and black. Also, was the Tomahawk done in the Civil Defense white/orange a re-paint, or did it come stock? Pretty cool and good ideas if they're custom.

505th Airborne: Just curious as to the history of the paint schemes on the black/blue "321" valk, and the sweet looking VF-1A done in multi brown and black. Also, was the Tomahawk done in the Civil Defense white/orange a re-paint, or did it come stock? Pretty cool and good ideas if they're custom.

Hey Wasabi, the 321 Valk was a mix of my love for 1/48 Low Vis VF-1A & the Cavaliers paint job, so I tried a blending of the two, I was impressed how well the light blue worked out. The 1A Black & Tan was another idea for how to make a Cannon Fodder scheme more interesting, also an excuse to try out the tan paint EXO recommended to me, its worth the hefty price tag. The stickers all came from spare VF-0 & VF-1 sheets.

The Tomahawk is a definite custom paint job, it was always my favorite Destroid color scheme. Not sure if its officially Macross or a RT thing, but I like it and looks awesome in my collection. One of these days I'll get the Yamato version of Destroids, keep one as a tan/brown and the other white/orange. B))

Hey Wasabi, the 321 Valk was a mix of my love for 1/48 Low Vis VF-1A & the Cavaliers paint job, so I tried a blending of the two, I was impressed how well the light blue worked out. The 1A Black & Tan was another idea for how to make a Cannon Fodder scheme more interesting, also an excuse to try out the tan paint EXO recommended to me, its worth the hefty price tag. The stickers all came from spare VF-0 & VF-1 sheets.

The 321 Valk scheme is awesome!!! The color combination turned out great, would like to see a ver 2 1/60 VF-1!

The Tomahawk is a definite custom paint job, it was always my favorite Destroid color scheme. Not sure if its officially Macross or a RT thing, but I like it and looks awesome in my collection. One of these days I'll get the Yamato version of Destroids, keep one as a tan/brown and the other white/orange. B))

Awesome. I really like variations on the cannon fodder schemes. There are a few in the back of the Master File books that I've wanted to paint up as customs, but I'm slightly lacking in skill!

I'll try and take some better pics of the 321 I think that one can still transform, however the VF-1A Black & Tan was a busted mess before I repainted so shes stuck as a Battroid only.

If you have a V.2 1/60 as well a Tomahawk and want to try out these paint schemes by all means Do It!! Would love to see them on the newer versions. :D

I require season tickets to your museum'o'Valks. Just sayin', man! You'll make back what you spent on puttin that collection together in a few months :D