Keep in mind that you should carry the key for those locks with you all the time.

Kids tend to get really creative when they want to get something they can't have.

Also do you fixate your cabinets somewhere so they can't be knocked down?

I saw some pictures here in the forum where some shelfs broke down and all the Valkyries on it broke.

And I assume when you life in CA earthquakes are a constant thread to your collection.

They are called Chrome No drill glass door lock from CRL found them on amazon, but the web site is www.crlaurence.com . It's better to call them and order them because when I ordered them from amazon I asked for 6 keyed the same but got different keys, but their customer service is great and I got all the locks replaced so now keyed a liked. Each lock comes it 2 keys, I keep one key on my key chain.. The price when I bought them where a bout 6-7 bucks, but I think the price went up .(haven't checked).

They come with that strong 3m tape on the back so it's easy to install.

Edit: could not find them on the crl website but here's the amazon page, and them seem to be the same price.

http://www.amazon.com/CRL-Chrome-No-Drill-Showcase-Lock/dp/B000KZYMMM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361823890&sr=8-1&keywords=Crl+no+drill+glass+lock

post-623-0-41053700-1361823581_thumb.jpg

Edited by Murphy

I haven't seen the vf-11 heat shield instructions posted in a while, and my vf-11b arrives soon! Its about halfway down the page, thanks anime52k8!

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=33639&page=3

and just got my VF-11 today! apparently a couple more are coming tomorrow. Gotta love getting stuff in the mail!

side note- the lower heat shield is a pain in the ass!

Finally got some Gundam stands for my 1/72 valks :D

I Don't care what anyone says. The 1/48 with Stealth Strike packs is still boss.

Also, that 1/72 super 25S? It only looks solid because I freaking glued it together in fighter mode :p Thing is a floppy nightmare otherwise :(

post-25-0-57601900-1361894753_thumb.jpg

post-25-0-38400500-1361894902_thumb.jpg

Edited by Duymon

I Don't care what anyone says. The 1/48 with Stealth Strike packs is still boss.

Also, that 1/72 super 25S? It only looks solid because I freaking glued it together in fighter mode :p Thing is a floppy nightmare otherwise :(

It really is! I roll with a Focker in stealth packs myself. Looks perfect :)

Yes i would agree. I'm a huge fan of the 1/48 scale valks. :)

1361928954727_zps7b41955f.jpg

Here is the first few bits of my collection, after 3 years in the cupboard waiting for a proper cabinet here they are :D

After watching Macross Frontier I decided to start collecting again, I am currently waiting to get the following:

Yamato VF-1S 1/60 TV edition
Bandai Alto EX-GEAR
Cheryl Nome
Klan Klan, (a big one?)

Shaorin....I'm glad to see the HCM is still doing well. I actually just got my hands on a version 2 Hikaru.

it's had a couple issues, but i've fixed them successfully.

if the thing had die-cast hinges for the tail fins and "backpack" linkage, i'd think it virtually indestructible.

as it stands, it holds up to ginger handling just fine.

that said, anyone interested in the full set of used parts sprues + the two styrofoam blocks for their own incomplete HCM?

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=38609

Edited by Shaorin

Shaorin...out of all of the VF-1s I have, that is the last line to be had. Well done...and it's still white.

It's certainly the whitest (Macross or non-Macross) HCM I've ever seen. Hopefully it stays that way.

Is the HCM Valkyrie still highly prized by Macross fans? Before Yamato, it was kinda like the holy grail of Macross toys.

Edited by Vifam7