Jump to content

Calibre Wings 1/72 F-14D Diecast Macross Custom


seti88
 Share

Recommended Posts

I wonder if this special will become available in retailer in US soon.

This is the second in their DreamCat series. The first one - a JSDF F-14 is available in BBTS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Dobber said:

Yay! I am able to order the Shin with the discount too!

Chris

 

4 hours ago, Corrinald said:

Same here. I gave in and ordered one today and they honored the discount

Congrats!!!:good:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Flying mule now have it listed.

With the 20% pre-order discount, and shipping at $5, it is a nice deal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, kkx said:

Flying mule now have it listed.

With the 20% pre-order discount, and shipping at $5, it is a nice deal.

Yup, I paid over $20 more (with the pre-order discount) ordering it directly.

Slightly higher base price, and $25 for shipping, rather than $5.

Ought to get it faster at least, and don't have to go thru Flying Mule if there are issues.

Edited by Sanity is Optional
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So Noel said they’d give the discount and that Cally will invoice. Cally emailed me yesterday asking me to verify my delivery address so she could invoice me. Haven’t received my invoice yet. Did any other late comer get their invoice yet?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dobber said:

So Noel said they’d give the discount and that Cally will invoice. Cally emailed me yesterday asking me to verify my delivery address so she could invoice me. Haven’t received my invoice yet. Did any other late comer get their invoice yet

Got my invoice this morning

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Disregard I checked my mail first thing and there was nothing. It was sent while I wrote my message here LoL! Paid in full now.

Chris

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Dobber said:

So Noel said they’d give the discount and that Cally will invoice. Cally emailed me yesterday asking me to verify my delivery address so she could invoice me. Haven’t received my invoice yet. Did any other late comer get their invoice yet?

I was about 24 hours late on the discount cut off, yet Cally honored it and sent me an invoice the next day. Shipping is rather spendy ($25), but what the heck. If it is half as amazing as the press photos show it's worth it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rogueload said:

Looks like Big West has put their 2 cents in about this Mac Zero F-14. 
 

64EE2594-A2D7-4DB9-A6D9-7BA8544FC6A3.jpeg

I'll be very cautious as I open the box, take it out, and put it on a shelf for display.:good:

 

I'm all about intellectual property. Buuuuuuuuuuuut, when you drop the ball as badly as Big West has and there significant customer base is not getting what they want.......well.......I don't feel THAT bad about it.

There s no way that Big West and HG can't figure out a way to make more money by importing Macross stuff to the US. I mean seriously, if they only got $2/ unit it

s $2/ unit more than they're getting now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, sqidd said:

I'll be very cautious as I open the box, take it out, and put it on a shelf for display.:good:

 

I'm all about intellectual property. Buuuuuuuuuuuut, when you drop the ball as badly as Big West has and there significant customer base is not getting what they want.......well.......I don't feel THAT bad about it.

There s no way that Big West and HG can't figure out a way to make more money by importing Macross stuff to the US. I mean seriously, if they only got $2/ unit it

s $2/ unit more than they're getting now.

I don't blame BW one bit for not working with HG. Frak HG.

I do blame them for barely working with anyone else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, sqidd said:

I'll be very cautious as I open the box, take it out, and put it on a shelf for display.:good:

 

I'm all about intellectual property. Buuuuuuuuuuuut, when you drop the ball as badly as Big West has and there significant customer base is not getting what they want.......well.......I don't feel THAT bad about it.

There s no way that Big West and HG can't figure out a way to make more money by importing Macross stuff to the US. I mean seriously, if they only got $2/ unit it

s $2/ unit more than they're getting now.

Agreed. Somebody somewhere has to acknowledge how much Macross merchandise gets sold to North America

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I don't blame BW one bit for not working with HG. Frak HG.

I do blame them for barely working with anyone else.

From the little I have read about HG they sure are a cluster. It's a shame.

3 minutes ago, Corrinald said:

Agreed. Somebody somewhere has to acknowledge how much Macross merchandise gets sold to North America

I've had a few patent trolls come after me. I held my nose as I made a deal. But at the end of the day I got to sell what I wanted to sell and they really didn't ask that much. They're working off of the volume approach. A little of a whole bunch of stuff is a lot more than a lot of nothing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Maybe I can wing it with HMR VF-1 or a 1/100 scale F-14.

That's what I was thinking....I'll try a 1/60 too and definitely would work with my 1/144 stuff....just wonder what it will cost?  $100-150?  It's motorized correct?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I don't blame BW one bit for not working with HG. Frak HG.

I do blame them for barely working with anyone else.

Damn right.  I won't buy anything with HG or Robotech on it.  I'd rather give my money to a 3rd party knock off company in China than to anything "Licensed" by HG.  Fuk HG.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wonder if the Shin release was supposed to be for one of those pop-up events that companies can buy day-licenses for. Like the previous Macross branded Calibre releases.

If the event was cancelled, but the contracts to produce the F-14s was already signed, that might explain this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • azrael locked this topic
  • Shawn unlocked this topic
  • azrael locked and unlocked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...