Calibre Wings 1/72 F-14D Diecast Macross Custom

seti88

I still haven’t received my direct order yet and my shipping status hasn’t updated since the 10th. Several other direct order people have received theirs so hoping soon. Did the Mule receive their shipment too?

Chris

47 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Good idea. Just the point of having to do anything is irritating though. If I do use sticky tack, is that also edible or have disease curing properties? Makes a big difference in what I decide to go with. 

I think the blu tack cures cancer. The white kinds can double as chewing gum.

2 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Received my second Macross Zero F-14 and also caved and bought the Max and Milia VF-1J set, which is superb....and now I need to get Hikaru's VF-1J and the VF-1A CF.....

image.png.bf4ac9fd080307f19db3fa55912cc809.png

image.png.e94395f3cf1dbea67d7011f7a8b8c4f5.png

image.png.8efc3688d1ef04cb312a96c28e4b63fa.png

image.png.217f9cda4ef8b5546975538d21872f7f.png

image.png.8e6acb16e34dedfa1e86e879e5395d69.png

image.png.fd81bee65f0a3a56a2e318608f2d5fb0.png

image.png.0d7d120e36c3a7225797388c94a666d1.png

image.png.267cb09cc724e0323e6d49d361c152a1.png

image.png.eac75c8b5769c216b3025e457c8bf1df.png

image.png.8edd38f83bae516e1699cfa0b8307f36.png

image.png

Nice pics.  Damn the enabling is strong.

27 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Nice pics.  Damn the enabling is strong.

:drinks:

I mostly like to display as dioramas if possible and in fighter mode with landing gear deployed...so these CalWings are must buys for me....only getting the TV versions not the non-cannon editions

The funny thing is I had already bought a VF-1S and the "Farewell, Big Brother" edition but never bothered to open them....I may open the regular VF-1S now, but I may just wait until I have the rest of them and maybe the VF-1D? :rolleyes:

I have the standard issue Roy VF-1S and it is a beauty. I really wanted the M&M 1J’s but the identical model ‘101’ on both of them really put me off. I do have the low-vis 1S pre-ordered and will probably get the Hikaru 1J and CF. I already have 8 Cal Tomcats too! Keep up the good work Noel! 
Also, do you have plans for super and strike pack VF-1’s?

Chris

About to put the 14 on the ocean pass diorama. If the missles are to fiddly I might just drop a little hot glue on them. 

anyone have a good pic on how to properly load it out?

figured it out. Did have to use a little hot glue on the pylon things. One absolutely wouldn’t stay in and the other was loose.  Currently set up on the ocean pass diorama. Putting the little metal wires in the holes for the ocean spray  to where they wouldn’t come out seemed impossible. Had to hot glue them too. 

Edited by ErikElvis

13 minutes ago, Dobber said:

Still no delivery, dear Lord this is taking soooo long.

Chris

If it makes you feel any better they got mine her before yours. But the box was so crushed that I couldn't slide the inner box/tray out of it and I had to cut the box apart. Maybe yours will take longer. But you will get a square box.:good:

I'm very glass half full today. Enjoy, it doesn't happen much.:p

14 hours ago, sqidd said:

If it makes you feel any better they got mine her before yours. But the box was so crushed that I couldn't slide the inner box/tray out of it and I had to cut the box apart. Maybe yours will take longer. But you will get a square box.:good:

I'm very glass half full today. Enjoy, it doesn't happen much.:p

Damn that stinks! Don’t worry, I’m more excited than mad. Blessed I can afford frivolous things like this. ^_^

Chris

23 hours ago, Blackaces said:

Your Macross Zero F-14 was totally crushed ?

Just the box. It was crushed in from the side....a lot. It didn't get into the fighter but it was so crushed the inner box/tray couldn't be pulled or pushed out of the white outer box. I had to cut the white box off.

Edited by sqidd

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Damn! I noticed the outer shipping box was a bit flimsy with mine, but fortunately it came through intact.

Something sat on that sideways, you're lucky it doesn't seem to have broken the actual plane.

Mine looked the same. I had to cut the white box off.