Everything Sold, Please Lock Thread

ChristopherB

Thank you very much to everyone that put their trust in me and bought something I had for sale.  ;)

It feels great to have achieved my goal to clear out some things and focus on what I really want to collect.  B))

The few remaining items were purchased by a local buyer, who also became a member of Macross World.  :lol:

Edited by ChristopherB
Grammar

Interested, PMed and wait for your reply,

2.) Yamato 1/60 Version 2 VF-1J Hikaru White Visor Weathered (rare) $225
5.) Yamato 1/60 Version 2 VF-1S Max Weathered (rare) $225
6.) Yamato 1/60 Version 2 VF-1S Low Visibility (rare) $225
7.) Yamato 1/60 Version 2 VT-1 (rare) $250
8.) Yamato 1/60 Version 2 VE-1 (rare) $250

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2017 at 9:06 AM, ChristopherB said:

18.) Yamato 1/60 SV-51r Ivanov with Display Stand {Has Booklet/Decals/Accessories} $200

If this one is still on offer, I'm interested in acquiring it.

Just received my Valks from Christopher and I could not be more pleased with the way he has handled all communications and the dedication he has to ensuring a fair transaction. Everything was wrapped with care and the Valks were well taken care of. I look forward to buying more from him in the future. 

bump for a good seller

Thank you both very much for your kind comments, they are much appreciated!  I feel the same way, and hope to do business with you again. :D

Updated thread with sold items, please contact me if you're interested in something.

• 3 weeks later...

All prices have been lowered on the remaining items!  Everything listed is in excellent condition and will make a welcome addition to your collection!  I'm also looking for trades if you have Macross 1/72, 1/100 or 1/144 model and/or resin kits.  Please send me a list of what you have and what you're interested in.  Thanks. B))

Thank you for your inquiries Vlenhoff and Zanderwitaz.  I sent you a PM with shipping quotations and payment details, will wait for your reply.

Edited by ChristopherB
Items sold already!

Greetings Bomber,

Thank you for you recent purchase and fast payment!  That particular VF-11C was sold not too long ago.  If I ever decide to sell another one I'll let you know first.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

Edited by ChristopherB
Items sold already!

Only two items left from the long list I started with, thank you to all of my customers!  My last Yamato V2 valkyrie, GBP-1, and Strike Armor was sold along with the 1/60 Tomahawk today.

Edited by ChristopherB
Sold items updated.