Arcadia 1/60 Super VF-1J Max & Millia Release

no3Ljm

3 hours ago, Mommar said:

Really?  Why?

I decided that I didn’t need them and I could use that money for other stuff.  I already have a Yamato pair in my detolf and another pair unopened so the Arcadia pair would have taken up space.

10 hours ago, sh9000 said:

I decided that I didn’t need them and I could use that money for other stuff.  I already have a Yamato pair in my detolf and another pair unopened so the Arcadia pair would have taken up space.

I'm concerning cancelling both too.  I have the original releases already and space is quickly disappearing.

Edited by Mommar

7 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

why is Max sold out and Miria still avail?

i wonder if Max is lower print...

I've gotten the impression from a lot of MW members here & on FB they were able to grab Miria's VF over the years vs. Max, so perhaps that's why it sold out. B))

45 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

Everyone got baby pods but no one is painting them. Paint those baby pods yo!! I used these screen caps as reference and finished mine today along with others for some friends :)

1/60 Baby Pod for VF-1J1/60 Baby Pod for VF-1J1/60 Baby Pod for VF-1J1/60 Baby Pod for VF-1J

Was waiting to see your reference! :D looks great! Thanks for the inspiration! I haven't opened my Milia yet and at this point, I might as well wait for Max to arrive. 

N-Y has Max's regular edition VF-1J by Arcadia in stock , and for only 18,680¥ (just 400¥ mark-up... for now).  I just placed an order for one as I procrastinated too long during the open pre-order period, and thanks to the current exchange rate the total still ended up being a buck less than what I paid for Millia's ride. :)

I would've waited until after the New Year, but I didn't want to take the chance of it selling out or rapidly increasing in price.  At least now the M&M void in my 1/60 collection will be filled, after many years, and my commitment to this line is officially over, done, close the book... unless Arcadia ropes me back in with a Cavaliers issue of their own.

4 hours ago, Xigfrid said:

I am pretty jealous of the colors you choose, they are spotted on. I tried an electric candy blue on mine and comparing to yours, I think it is too dark now.

I tried to match the color of the TV fast packs as much as I could. Mixed green, navy blue, white, and neutral gray to get it to the greenish blue of the fast packs. 

1/60 Baby Pod for VF-1J

14 hours ago, anubis20 said:

I tried to match the color of the TV fast packs as much as I could. Mixed green, navy blue, white, and neutral gray to get it to the greenish blue of the fast packs. 

1/60 Baby Pod for VF-1J

Excellent work, as usual! Almost regret not going in on one now.