Arcadia 1/60 Super VF-1J Max & Millia Release

no3Ljm

59 minutes ago, Sildani said:

Please PM me then. I’m sure we can come to an agreeable price. I just bought and shipped VF-27 Super parts from Australia, I’m capable of anything at this point! :)

So that's an amusing forum glitch.. I'm guessing something got mixed up in the quote process? 

Um... not sure. If you’re referring to the order of the quotes, then yes, a glitch. Otherwise the quotes are in the post and my sentiment stands. Yep. 

2 hours ago, Sildani said:

Um... not sure. If you’re referring to the order of the quotes, then yes, a glitch. Otherwise the quotes are in the post and my sentiment stands. Yep. 

I mean that the quote you took was from a completely different thread, and it somehow wound up in this one. :lol:

2 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Side note: the shop happened to be playing Lion when I passed by that display. Specifically, the 2012 cosmic nyan live performance of it, which is incidentally also my favorite version of Lion. :)

Funny you should say that, when I bought my Max 1J in Nakano Broadway a few years back, the same track was on the radio. Gave me an overwhelming sense of "this is meant to be!" :D

Thanks much for posting them here----those pics are encouraging---the white looks quite white, and not pink.  (At least on my phone).  

Does anyone make low-vis markings in 1/60 nowadays?  All I really need are UN Spacy symbols in grey/white.  

:edit: Hmmm, looks like the VE-1 sheet has exactly what I need...

5 hours ago, Pedro2k6 said:

Not quite white on this other pics.

That's just the light reflection of the red colour onto white surfaces. If you look at the white background the shadow has a red tint to it as well. It is just the light reflecting the red of the valkyrie on white surfaces.

Ugh.. really hoping these dumb things aren't glued in place.  I get that they're trying to improve on the little things, but these don't look like they match, and the screw covers on the YF-19 were some of the most painful things I ever had to remove to fix the wing joints.

yuckcovers.jpg.b5843b9ac1cc3448a00f6fdba8586a1c.jpg

21 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

Ugh.. really hoping these dumb things aren't glued in place.  I get that they're trying to improve on the little things, but these don't look like they match, and the screw covers on the YF-19 were some of the most painful things I ever had to remove to fix the wing joints.

yuckcovers.jpg.b5843b9ac1cc3448a00f6fdba8586a1c.jpg

It looks like @sh9000 's bikini figure is eyeing the battroid's crotch...

Edited by Sanity is Optional

15 minutes ago, jenius said:

I really wish NY was better about shipping stuff... got my prep in progress message right away... now the waiting game on actually shipping it. 

NY shipped mine late last night. Hopefully yours will go out soon. It really is a game with them though. They shipped out my Messer VF-1S 2 weeks after my prep in progress email even though I pre-ordered on the first day and they were shipping out other peoples orders right away.

On 10/14/2017 at 2:49 AM, Lolicon said:

They're indeed out in the wild now.

59e1b386d11fc_arcadiamiria1J.thumb.jpg.339ada16b5dcfcfcf1c6b5f2fd4cfd79.jpg

It is probably a really good thing the stores in my area don't sell these, I would be so broke. Just walk in a store and see Arcadia and Hi-Metal figures, I would have no will power. 

arcadia miria 1J.jpg

I like the box cover but it's kind of funny that they put extra 'glow effect' on Millia's just to emphasize that it's Millia's product. While Max gets the full blur effect as part of the background. I'm sure that it's still going to work even though without that glowing effect. ^_^

Don't mind me. It's just my nitpicking. ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm