Arcadia 1/60 Super VF-1J Max & Millia Release

no3Ljm

Cool. I've been lucky with most of these issues, but my premium Roy 1S did have a loose backpack clip out of the box.

With regard to Max and Milia, it looks like I'll end up with both a standard and premium pair too—the temptation was too great. I'll figure out my no doubles rule later.

1 hour ago, technoblue said:

Cool. I've been lucky with most of these issues, but my premium Roy 1S did have a loose backpack clip out of the box.

With regard to Max and Milia, it looks like I'll end up with both a standard and premium pair too—the temptation was too great. I'll figure out my no doubles rule later.

What NO DOUBLES rule? :blink: You already influenced me with those Orguss figure. :lol:

10 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Wow. As Arcadia releases, those upgrades are 4 years too late. <_<

As for version, with those upgrades we're on v2.3. Recent are v2.2.

Yeah, it only took the threat of piracy to implement fixes that should've been done a long time ago. Who says piracy is bad. LOL! :p

Edited by Sandman

4 hours ago, technoblue said:

:lol: I'm weak. So. Very. Weak. I'm so sorry, Noel. :lol:

* Hugs triplet Roy 1S Valkyries *

Hahaha! I should've known. :lol: 

4 hours ago, ZorClone said:

Well, I'm glad these will be my first Arcadias then, lol.  Is it probable at all that upon release NY will have more Milia at the PO pricing?

I have to say small chance. It might go up a little bit.

5 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

What happened to the KO thread? If its been moved, I can't find it. Would be nice to hear some updates on those things even though I've already preordered official versions.

Just search the word 'gray' on the Toys section. ;)

I always thought if they simply replaced the screws with black ones instead of chrome, it'd help a lot.  Because for the standard Skull Squadron scheme--half the screws are in black-striped areas, and they'd be nearly invisible if they were black.  But the chrome stands out no matter what.    (I've often considered swapping out the arm/leg screws on my Roy for black ones, but there's just too many types of "unknown JIS-standard sizes" and I'd probably spend 20 years trying to match them all) 

While I promised four people that I would order for them the regular Millia, I was really worried when I forgot to pay for it last August. Now, I am glad I didn't. Paying in August means I have to shoulder the cost while no item that can be shipped and yen was a bit higher as well.

1 hour ago, jasonmacross83 said:

I don't care if its premium finish, but is this collectible really worth the $250 shipped?

It's worth whatever you think it is to you. Considering it's the best mold with the best finish ever for this character and the old versions have gone for well over $300, I think it's worth it. But, since I don't have any other PF valks and don't really care about having the extra tampos, I went for the regular version for under $200. 

8 hours ago, Slave IV said:

It's worth whatever you think it is to you. Considering it's the best mold with the best finish ever for this character and the old versions have gone for well over $300, I think it's worth it. But, since I don't have any other PF valks and don't really care about having the extra tampos, I went for the regular version for under $200. 

Thank you. I'm also thinking about buying the VF-31 DX Chogokin Farina Jenius as well. My is pulsating in pain lol

25 minutes ago, Cowboy17 said:

totally unsurprised.  Arcadia is kind of a shitty operation that can't get their crap together. but whatever. waited this long, what's another month

Gotta at least give them credit for revising and improving the VF-0 and YF-19 moulds.