Arcadia 1/60 Super VF-1J Max & Millia Release

no3Ljm

21 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

what's up techo! and what's up max928! i think i brought something from you long time ago =)

yeah i hope they don't announce a premium version after taking all our money!

Hey, dwc! It's good to see that you made your way back. B)) I tend to hang out over here more than I do at tfw, but I like both places.

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Gabe Q said:

Want to pre-order but scared of a premium version down the line...

What to do???

Look on the bright side. Atleast you don't need to spend $600-700 just to avail regular Millia or Max VF-1J's. ^_^

26 minutes ago, Gabe Q said:

Want to pre-order but scared of a premium version down the line...

What to do???

preorder on HLJ, cancel without hassles. you can get away with it a few times on N-Y or Amiami but they ban you if it becomes a regular thing.

On 5/25/2017 at 10:37 AM, sh9000 said:

IMG_3534.JPG.baf4e8173122571190877bcfec2da636.JPG

Arcadia, please include the baby pod.

I was able to order two of the unassembled 1Js when they came out, so I have two of those sitting around. They're pretty small, but are very cool additions. I'm not going to recast it, but they can easily be redesigned in CAD. I got two back when the M&M were nowhere in Yamato/Arcadia's mind to re-release these, so I wanted to make them. Now that they are, I'm going for the Hayate/Mirage red/blue.

just a quick reminder, 

Anime-export's deadline for Millia is 05-31-17.  N-Y will probably stay open longer.  But be on the safe side if you haven't pre order it 1 yet, then you should do it real soon.

On 5/28/2017 at 2:49 PM, F360 said:

just a quick reminder, 

Anime-export's deadline for Millia is 05-31-17.  N-Y will probably stay open longer.  But be on the safe side if you haven't pre order it 1 yet, then you should do it real soon.

Don't forget HLJ is still open too. ;)

55 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

Arcadia tweeted that from Milia on they will will be stamping serial numbers to combat piracy. Question is where they'll be putting those serial numbers. 

Arcadia continues to make bad moves ... Seriously first they make advertisement for KO copies so everybody knows they are arond the corner, and now they say that they are putting a stamp so we can differentiate the original to the copy, so basically they say that the copy will be almost identical to their version ?!

4 minutes ago, Xigfrid said:

Arcadia continues to make bad moves ... Seriously first they make advertisement for KO copies so everybody knows they are arond the corner, and now they say that they are putting a stamp so we can differentiate the original to the copy, so basically they say that the copy will be almost identical to their version ?!

Haha I didn't even think about that. 

I wonder if there will be premium finish KOs? If so anyone that doesn't want theirs better unload them quick. 

How is printing a number on the official Valkyrie going to stop the KO factory from adding a number to their version? I would much rather have a number on the packaging or some fancy plaque, if these are truly limited. Anyway, I'll remove the stamp from my copy if it is conspicuous. I don't plan on selling my M&Ms this time.

Edit: I see this discussion has moved over to the grey market thread here: 

Edited by technoblue

3 hours ago, anubis20 said:

Arcadia tweeted that from Milia on they will will be stamping serial numbers to combat piracy. Question is where they'll be putting those serial numbers. 

1 hour ago, technoblue said:

How is printing a number on the official Valkyrie going to stop the KO factory from adding a number to their version? I would much rather have a number on the packaging or some fancy plaque, if these are truly limited. Anyway, I'll remove the stamp from my copy if it is conspicuous. I don't plan on selling my M&Ms this time.

Don't fret guys. I'm sure Arcadia will follow some great example on how to put those numbers. ^_^ 

rfVb78C.jpg

Anyways, hope it's inconspicuous. Not sure if this is a best example of an inconspicuous print. Photo from Jenius' Anymoon site. 

Scott%20MPC%20Cyclone%205.jpg

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Don't fret guys. I'm sure Arcadia will follow some great example on how to put those numbers. ^_^ 

:lol: Might as well put a number on the box and call it a day.

I would be happy with any hidden number on the figure itself. If Arcadia does what Yamato did with the VF-19 "made in" stamps, adding the number under the wing, then I'll be inclined to remove it as soon as I see it.

3 minutes ago, technoblue said:

:lol: Might as well put a number on the box and call it a day.

I would be happy with any hidden number on the figure itself. If Arcadia does what Yamato did with the VF-19 "made in" stamps, adding the number under the wing, then I'll be inclined to remove it as soon as I see it.

Thats what bandai has being doing with the macross delta valks.

Should be good enough for arcadia.