Arcadia 1/60 Super VF-1J Max & Millia Release

no3Ljm

Ordered 2x from NY since I had a discount coupon burning a hole in my pocket. Despite NY's inflated shipping costs, it ended up being marginally cheaper than 2x at HLJ (before shipping) thanks to the coupon. 

Don't expect me to be doing cartwheels over saving a measly $10. :p But credit where it's due: NY finally outdid HLJ. 

8 hours ago, jenius said:

Has someone tried asking them on Twitter if they intend to do a premium version of Miria? Maybe they'll give an honest answer like "We're considering it" or maybe they'll just say "No." 

Seconding a request for someone to do this - not sure I'd get a good result because 1) Google Translate and 2) I have no other tweets.

Pre-ordered at HLJ. I am sure I will have other items to ship with Milia by the time September comes. That was a very easy pre-order, much nicer than trying to get bandai stuff. 

Just need that Max pre-order and I will be all set. 

^Awesome. I placed an order with N-Y. If Arcadia releases a premium finish version, I'll be getting two!

57 minutes ago, Cowboy17 said:

Added one to cart at N-Y.   Why is the US Currency option 217.00, when the JPY option is 21700y (198 USD?)  Can I just select pay in JPY, and paypal will handle the conversion? 

Yes, you can pay in JPY and let PayPal do the currency conversion to get a better rate. PayPal allows you to use certain no fee credit cards, for example, but if you don't have that option you are still paying at a lower rate than N-Y. I think PayPal's fee is 2.5-3%.

Edited by technoblue

38 minutes ago, Cowboy17 said:

Added one to cart at N-Y.   Why is the US Currency option 217.00, when the JPY option is 21700y (198 USD?)  Can I just select pay in JPY, and paypal will handle the conversion? 

wtfny.png

Yes you can chose to pay in a different currency..

I have also noticed this.. it gives me the option to choose Australian currency but its always cheaper for me to select the Japanese currency. Worked out to be about $20 to $30 cheaper for me.

3 hours ago, Valkyrie2008 said:

Does anyone else notice there's two different shades of red? Maybe I should wait before I PO this.

VF-1J_Milia.JPG

Looks like a lighting effect to me. The last pic that sh9000 shared doesn't have that shade/tone variance because the Valkyrie isn't directly under a hot lamp.

Edited by technoblue

Been cheking at NY. But after the conversion I have a price of 3,816 MXN. This is 200 MXN more than HLJ.

For USD the price conversion is right, around 15 USD cheaper.

Any explanation?

Don't want to cancel my PO at HLJ and find a nasty surprise when paying time comes.

Guess I'll nab one from NY then. I've notice there's no paypal fee added to the order for any preorder items, but once the item become available, paypal will add a fee to the order. All other sites, paypal automatically add there fee without tell.

30 minutes ago, Mommar said:

All these years I said if they re-released Max and Millia I'd double dip on a second one of each and now they're finally up for PO and I have unemployment looming.  I'm skipping these.

Sorry to hear that bro, I used to double dip too but now I have three babies so I could barely afford one or the other. I'll try to get Millia and Max since that's what missing in my collection.

47 minutes ago, jenius said:

NY and combine with premium Roy to also save on shipping seems like a slam dunk. 

I'm new to this, what's the different between the Premium version and the regular version?

Edited by Valkyrie2008

2 minutes ago, Valkyrie2008 said:

I'm now to this, what's the different between the Premium version and the regular version?

Premium got Tampo they put on

Regular got stickers you put on.

Edited by wmkjr

As much as the NY discount is tempting, i'm sticking with HLJ.

I have previous disappointments with damaged Valks from both, but HLJ showed good customer service while NY showed none.

Pre-ordered. Max won't have to be alone for too much longer!