Hasegawa VF-31

seti88

• 3 weeks later...

Debating whether I should opt in for a third kit... Ooooooh, Hasegawa, why you gotta do this to me? :D

EDIT:

I don't see it up at HLJ or Amiami, or on the Hasegawa site. Can anyone confirm if this is an actual second production run or just HS finding more stock?

Edited by kajnrig

Just now, kajnrig said:

Debating whether I should opt in for a third kit... Ooooooh, Hasegawa, why you gotta do this to me? :D

EDIT:

I don't see it up at HLJ or Amiami, or on the Hasegawa site. Can anyone confirm if this is an actual second production run or just HS finding more stock?

HS usually seems to have restock notifications out faster than hlj...

for example PLATZ is re-isuing their entire resin 1/72 yukikaze line, and HS had pre-orders for all of it, hlj just has the Mave...

$.02 for what it's worth.

I got 4 VF-31As from the first run, so I'm good.

8 hours ago, slide said:

HS usually seems to have restock notifications out faster than hlj...

for example PLATZ is re-isuing their entire resin 1/72 yukikaze line, and HS had pre-orders for all of it, hlj just has the Mave...

$.02 for what it's worth.

I got 4 VF-31As from the first run, so I'm good.

Ah, I see. I sent HLJ an email earlier. Hopefully they'll get back to me by start of next week.

Just now, NZEOD said:

wait wait wait.... I see chucks plane.... there is hope yet!!

they did Hayate's D05, Mirage's D04, Chuck's is D03... I see a pattern that the boxart also alludes to... and since Japanese is read right-to-left...

so yea, my hopes are up as well.

Think they'll actually give us an option to deploy the sensor-dish? or cop-out on us and just provide it folded-and-Stowed?

Edited by slide

29 minutes ago, Kelsain said:

Is that how this tends to work at HLJ for re-releases?

Yes, they change the product flag from 'discontinued' to 'backordered', not to a 'future release' status. It's been working that way for the recent Hasegawa re-releases, not sure in the past though.

If you mean do they rely on customer inquiry to open up reorders, I'm sure they have their own way of getting notified of relevant re-releases. I think maybe we're just a bit quicker on the trigger, being stupid-obsessed fans and all, and we spam them with questions about things they were going to get to anyway. :D

On December 18, 2017 at 2:42 PM, ivorysniper said:

Yes, they change the product flag from 'discontinued' to 'backordered', not to a 'future release' status. It's been working that way for the recent Hasegawa re-releases, not sure in the past though.

Cool, because the VF-1D Gerwalk kit also reappeared in this state, since I heard elsewhere that it was being renewed. I placed a backorder for that one.

18 hours ago, Kelsain said:

Cool, because the VF-1D Gerwalk kit also reappeared in this state, since I heard elsewhere that it was being renewed. I placed a backorder for that one.

Good move !. Hasegawa announced this one also to be out on February 8th, 2018. I've set alerts for periodically checking Hasegawa's new product info pages, so I can get finantially ready ahead of time ;)

Capture5.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn't help it, I decided to pre-order 3 more VF-31A kits... this time with AmiAmi. B))

I'd slightly lose my mind if Hasegawa did a 1/72 Battroid kit like they did for the VF-0's. 

Edited by 505thAirborne

Just now, 505thAirborne said:

Couldn't help it, I decided to pre-order 3 more VF-31A kits... this time with AmiAmi. B))

I'd slightly lose my mind if Hasegawa did a 1/72 Battroid kit like they did for the VF-0's. 

Hasegawa needs to get off their butts and get a VF-19F/S out, then a Battroid of the 19 [any one of them, I don't particularly care which], THEN they can Battroid the VF-31

1 hour ago, slide said:

Hasegawa needs to get off their butts and get a VF-19F/S out, then a Battroid of the 19 [any one of them, I don't particularly care which], THEN they can Battroid the VF-31

If Hasegawa did a YF-19/VF-19 Battroid kit, I'm all on board! B))

Then a VF-31. 

• 3 weeks later...

Oh Hasegawa, don't ever change:

10514611b.jpg

That's an interesting next thing to have coming out in 1/72...

On 1/16/2018 at 10:27 AM, slide said:

Oh Hasegawa, don't ever change:

That's an interesting next thing to have coming out in 1/72...

Due for release next March 15th. I'll pass on this one and wait for the E, F and S variants later on.

Capture6.JPG