This was bound to happen...gray market VF's?

UN Spacy

13 minutes ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Two negatives make a positive!!

That’s AWESOME!!!

Glad you guys love it.

😜

Is it one of those HG Masterpiece Veritechs?

4 minutes ago, peter said:

Is it one of those HG Masterpiece Veritechs?

Good gawd no!!

It’s just a weird bootleg from HK. HG could never pull off something so original.

I recall there being an even stranger version where the body was a cobbled Devastator look-a -ike combiner with a blue 1/55 VF-1S head.

This VF-002 is one that can at least be recognized as a jet and (sorta?) Battroid.

On 6/5/2021 at 6:58 AM, Axelay said:

You betcha. Snapped clean off. I have felt like this particular Valkyrie has required a bit more force to transform than I usually apply. Some of the joints were VERY tight - especially the chestplate separation into battroid mode. It's pretty unlikely I can repair this landing gear door since it's supposed to be a moving part. There's a big part of me which just feels like I have learned a lesson and will wait to see if Bandai will do a proper DX VF-1J Max.

broken gear door 2.jpg

broken gear door.jpg

Interesting, so I'm not the only one with a broken landing gear door, which broke off on the left leg.  It's possible that I might have applied too much pressure, in an attempt to open it?  Other than the broken hinge, it's an impressive KO of Arcadia's VF-1J.  I had considered acquiring the red version, but I really don't need the Fast Pack accessories.

Has anyone had issues with folding up the backpack, when transforming the VF-1J into battroid mode?  I didn't want to break the hinge on mine, so I reluctantly left it on a 90 degree angle.

Edited by cypherzero