This was bound to happen...gray market VF's?

UN Spacy

8 minutes ago, jenius said:

Bump so people can discuss the upcoming fugo God of Flame

Thank you for bumping this thread, don’t know why the search didn’t direct me to this thread…..

Twich

On 3/12/2024 at 6:21 AM, twich said:

So, does anyone have any insight as to why this was pushed to W3 2024 on the ShowZStore Website? 
Twich

Bummer that this is delayed, but seeing that we are almost at the tail end of Q1, Q3 sounds more likely than the original release date of "End 2023/ early 2024" on the listings on Taobao which has not been updated since.

These delays seem par for the course for products of this nature. In fact, besides the VF-1Ss, some of the proposed VFs became vaporware: The CFs, Angel Birds.

I just hope that this will actually be released.

11 hours ago, Radioguy said:

Did the Valkyrie Factory CF and Angel Bird have extensive photos like the FuGu does?

I don't think so. I just recently cancelled my order for those two after about 4-5 years of being on hopeful preorder.

45 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

I don't think so. I just recently cancelled my order for those two after about 4-5 years of being on hopeful preorder.

Yes, I remember. Where had you PO'd them?

On 3/11/2024 at 2:16 PM, jenius said:

Bump so people can discuss the upcoming fugo God of Flame

Oh my god. Had no idea what this was, googled it, and it's exactly what I need right now. Thank you for the heads up.

So I see that the regular release of the Fugo FS-01 VF-1S God of Flame release has also been pushed to Q3 2024.  So I guess the hold up is not the stand.....

Twich