This was bound to happen...gray market VF's?

UN Spacy

13 minutes ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Two negatives make a positive!!

That’s AWESOME!!!

Glad you guys love it.

😜

Is it one of those HG Masterpiece Veritechs?

4 minutes ago, peter said:

Is it one of those HG Masterpiece Veritechs?

Good gawd no!!

It’s just a weird bootleg from HK. HG could never pull off something so original.

I recall there being an even stranger version where the body was a cobbled Devastator look-a -ike combiner with a blue 1/55 VF-1S head.

This VF-002 is one that can at least be recognized as a jet and (sorta?) Battroid.

On 6/5/2021 at 6:58 AM, Axelay said:

You betcha. Snapped clean off. I have felt like this particular Valkyrie has required a bit more force to transform than I usually apply. Some of the joints were VERY tight - especially the chestplate separation into battroid mode. It's pretty unlikely I can repair this landing gear door since it's supposed to be a moving part. There's a big part of me which just feels like I have learned a lesson and will wait to see if Bandai will do a proper DX VF-1J Max.

broken gear door 2.jpg

broken gear door.jpg

Interesting, so I'm not the only one with a broken landing gear door, which broke off on the left leg.  It's possible that I might have applied too much pressure, in an attempt to open it?  Other than the broken hinge, it's an impressive KO of Arcadia's VF-1J.  I had considered acquiring the red version, but I really don't need the Fast Pack accessories.

Has anyone had issues with folding up the backpack, when transforming the VF-1J into battroid mode?  I didn't want to break the hinge on mine, so I reluctantly left it on a 90 degree angle.

Edited by cypherzero

• 5 months later...

A few finds on AliExpress:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003212326104.html VF-31 Missile Set by Valkyrie Factory

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003212347614.html?channel=twinner YF-29 Alto Super Parts by Valkyrie Factory

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003212163410.html Clear parts and sticker sheet for Arcadia VF-1

20 minutes ago, TommyWMan said:

A few finds on AliExpress:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003212326104.html VF-31 Missile Set by Valkyrie Factory

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003212347614.html?channel=twinner YF-29 Alto Super Parts by Valkyrie Factory

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003212163410.html Clear parts and sticker sheet for Arcadia VF-1

That’s some cool stuff! Whet the heck are they going to release the Angel bird and cf I ordered a few years ago?😆

I imagine that COVID messed up the production schedule. I thought about ordering those back when you initially mentioned them. I decided to wait until they were released. But, well... It has been awhile. I do hope that they are still planning on releasing them. I do need me some brownies.

Edited by DewPoint

10 hours ago, Slave IV said:

They did...

O1CN01Nj53lr2IwoCQfLfP3_!!0-item_pic.jpg.845059ed5f791df18061d10dc81bd067.jpg

Nice, I sure hope it becomes a reality one of these days. I recently purchased a KO Roy Focker + Strike parts set and honestly, it feels like a solid toy. I think the Yamato/Arcadia have slightly tighter joints and other parts feel like they're better quality yet over all Valkyrie Factory VF's are pretty darn good. Fingers crossed on those Cannon Fodders. 

Edited by 505thAirborne

On 2/14/2022 at 2:03 PM, borgified said:

I knew that there was something off on a listing.

The 31 missile set is mislabeled as it's from the CF 171 add on pack, however it can be used on other 1/60 scaled valks. 

I actually bought a set a while back explicitly for that purpose. The fit is a bit snug but they definitely do work.

• 5 months later...
On 1/4/2019 at 5:56 PM, jvmacross said:

I'd buy every variant.....if they were jumbo-machinder-sized!

image.png

Thanks to @Shawn for the heads-up!

Anyone else have any more info on this Toynami release?  

Although not exactly what I had hoped for (would have preferred an upscaled Takatoku 1/55 style VF-1)....adding one to these "Jumbo" vinyls to the collection is an insta-buy for me

• 1 month later...
On 8/1/2021 at 2:48 AM, rdrunner said:

Just posting a few updated comparisons of the Arcadia Focker SSP armor and the KO Valkyrie Factory set at the request of a fellow MWF member. I have included pics on all the armor parts. Hope this helps. 

3A060B06-64B2-4655-8A51-BB47D4668B6A.jpeg

F71F18D0-6DA9-45DF-82CF-A6B5B2CA71B6.jpeg

7EC962C8-B2C8-4B9B-A2BC-A112863DA027.jpeg

65AD98ED-3331-4434-BD95-650292E3BAF7.jpeg

C486A5C5-06FD-4E87-B060-1F6608F7E872.jpeg

A7986F79-A96A-4C84-B2FA-6FBBD28EDA13.jpeg

Does anyone know if the KO parts like the SSP or missile sets will fit on Arcadia's 1/60? Or if the transparent parts will fit on Arcadia's SSP? 

Looking at getting a Max or Milia but there's no news forthcoming of DX versions so I'm tempted by the KO sets as buying them directly from Taobao could cost me less than $100 shipped.

5 hours ago, dtwn said:

Does anyone know if the KO parts like the SSP or missile sets will fit on Arcadia's 1/60? Or if the transparent parts will fit on Arcadia's SSP? 

Looking at getting a Max or Milia but there's no news forthcoming of DX versions so I'm tempted by the KO sets as buying them directly from Taobao could cost me less than $100 shipped.

1035244026_Macross_Arcadia_VF-1SHikaru.jpg.8ee4389dd5341e9492fc19157d1c142c.jpg

KO clear parts on official 1S. 

Edited by Slave IV

59 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

It’s one of the official Arcadia 1Ss. Specifically, the non-PF DYRL Hikaru version.

Thanks for the information! Love the blue of the KO Max but wish the red wasn't as maroon and popped more.

Was just scrolling past the photos and realised something funny. The Chinese translation for the CF VF-1 reads as trash mob machines. 

Checked out Taobao and saw that the Angel Birds and CF VF-1s can be pre-ordered for 50RMB or approximately 7 USD on some shops. Supposedly delivered in 45 days and retails at 399 RMB. I've messaged the seller for some details. Will update if they ever respond for those interested.

On 9/6/2022 at 6:03 AM, dtwn said:

From my experiences with these KO Valks, their super strike packs will fit on a Yamato/Arcadia VF with no issues... however you can not put a Yamato/Arcadia Fast pack on a KO Valkyrie. I recently got in a set of TV style parts and it would not fit the KO without having to modify it. (The Arm & Legs fit ok but not the Booster section for the backpack). 

Also, where are those Cannon Fodder VF-1A's Valkyrie Factory, we're waiting! :lol:

9 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

From my experiences with these KO Valks, their super strike packs will fit on a Yamato/Arcadia VF with no issues... however you can not put a Yamato/Arcadia Fast pack on a KO Valkyrie. I recently got in a set of TV style parts and it would not fit the KO without having to modify it. (The Arm & Legs fit ok but not the Booster section for the backpack). 

Also, where are those Cannon Fodder VF-1A's Valkyrie Factory, we're waiting! :lol:

Thanks 505th!

The response I got was that the CF and Angel Birds are no longer available. 

1 hour ago, 505thAirborne said:

They were advertised but if there was ever a Pre-order I never saw one. 

Correct me if I'm wrong all but I think these became Vaporware. 

I'm not sure but the initial response I got misunderstood my question. They thought that I had ordered but not received it so they asked for my order details. That would suggest that at least some may have been at least up for pre-order in China.

4 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Best KO ever…

image.jpeg.f48090ab8466da2d12860a0c2ad6f401.jpeg

but, that’s just me. ;) 

What I think is cool about this is that the original Takatoku Macross toys always featured boxart that never matched what the included toy actually looked like, with the henkeis probably being the worst (best?) offenders....for this KO...life truly imitates the fugly art! :p

Even if you can find any link, I seriously wouldnt recommend it. These particular ones as as of now, vaporware. The KO 1Ss and M&M are still readily available a couple of years after release, so no reason to think why these guys would hard to get, if they are ever released. 

TLDR: No point POing these