WANTED: Toynami Masterpiece Alpha Fighter

User897

Hello,

I'm trying to recover from my collection being stolen and it hasn't been easy at all. I have the blue Beta Fighter, and am trying to locate a blue Alpha to complete the set. While I would prefer the blue one, I am open to the others. Except the pink one. I require that the toy be like new.

Let me know if you can help! Thanks.

Alpha Fighter Wanted.jpg

Edited by User897

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi User897, I just checked through my stuff and unfortunately I do not have a spare Scott Legioss. I only have one & it's seen better days. :(

Sure hope you can find one eventually that's in really good condition. B))

1 hour ago, User897 said:

I have the Toynami Beta, so I must have the Toynami Alpha. Thanks for looking out though.

We'll keep an eye for you. And true if you've got the Toynami Beta you'll need an Alpha that's the same color! 

42 minutes ago, User897 said:

Thanks! :)

Yeah, I bought the Beta with the understanding that Robotech.com and Toynami were going to reissue the Alphas. After I bought my Beta, they cancelled the reissue. I was pissed. Even then the prices were going nuts on eBay.

I hear ya, the worst is probably Lancer's Alpha, last one I saw sell on Ebay was almost $300.00 on an auction.... yikes! 

Someone here is bound to list one for sale eventually. B))

• 1 month later...

So in a world of randomness, no Scott Alpha's online for a long time, all of sudden 4 have popped up on Ebay. One already sold but there are still three others. B))

One is starting at $150.00 and another at $175.00 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ROBOTECH-Masterpiece-Vol-1-Scott-Bernard-VFA-6H-Toynami-Alpha-Fighter-Veritech/254098114924?epid=1513238394&hash=item3b296d896c:g:kDMAAOSwHDdcTe4t:rk:2:pf:0

The other: 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Robotech-Masterpiece-Collection-Scott-Bernard-Alpha-Fighter-VFA-6H/323668935137?hash=item4b5c2c01e1:g:uPoAAOSwvERcThLP:rk:1:pf:0

16 minutes ago, User897 said:

Thanks for looking out. If it's still there when I get paid, I'll make a best offer. I'm not going to touch the one that is an auction only.

Awesome, good hunting on that one. Also it says it's new so that's the one to shoot for. B))

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, User897 said:

An eBay seller has accepted my best offer. I don't want to jinx it, so the years-long hunt will be over when it arrives. Fingers crossed, prayers sent, etc. :)

Hope it all works out for you! 

30 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

Hope it all works out for you! 

Thanks! I appreciate all you did to try and help! I will be SO glad when it arrives and I can scratch it off my list! I was thinking about trying for the SDF-1 next, but I think I'm just going to try for the KitzConcept one down the road.

• 2 weeks later...