The SDFM 40th Anniversary Pictorial Celebration through Diorama and Photoshop

jvmacross

8 hours ago, m0n5t3r said:

Cool pics @jvmacross ... even the ones from last year. 👏

17 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Looks good.  :good:

Thanks!

I normally just use the awesome pics from @sh9000...but KC has forced me to open their VF-1's and check on QC issues with each release....so I figured I'd mess around with posing their figures and actually enjoy them instead of my usual MISB routine...it is very time consuming so I really appreciate the dedication when folks like @sh9000painstakingly capture several of the iconic SDFM scenes via their collections....:drinks:

7 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Thanks!

I normally just use the awesome pics from @sh9000...but KC has forced me to open their VF-1's and check on QC issues with each release....so I figured I'd mess around with posing their figures and actually enjoy them instead of my usual MISB routine...it is very time consuming so I really appreciate the dedication when folks like @sh9000painstakingly capture several of the iconic SDFM scenes via their collections....:drinks:

First time seeing this thread. This is what I missed about MW, creative members posting stuff like these. Makes collecting fun again and not just about obsessing about what's coming out next, qc issues, the cost of these things etc. etc. 

• 4 months later...
  • jvmacross changed the title to The SDFM 40th Anniversary Pictorial Celebration through Diorama and Photoshop
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
42 minutes ago, vlenhoff said:

Ha, somehow I lost all of my subscriptions, and then I was really busy for a long time. I'm glad to see you guys continued having fun here!

Yep...it was fun doing these....

Not sure if you saw the DYRL version of the thread....

https://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/topic/49047-the-macross-do-you-remember-love-belated35th-anniversary-pictorial-celebration-through-diorama-and-photoshopnow-with-more-flashback-2012/#comment-1569015

• 3 months later...