Arcadia 1/60 SV-51 Ivanov

Valkyrie addict

19 hours ago, F360 said:

There's also the the option of reselling it as is here.  I'm sure you will find a buyer.  ^_^

Yeah, but I actually really want to keep this one since I previously only had the Yamato Nora version. And the deal I got on this was pretty unbelievable, so it's kind of special to me now.

19 hours ago, sqidd said:

I didn't fix either of mine. Doesn't bother me a bit.

That said, I do have the replacement legs in case I want to sell them.

Oh? And what could I offer you for a replacement leg? Please let me know?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
30 minutes ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Think it would be PF? Ivanov wasn’t

Your correct @DYRL VF-1S. Ivanoff is non-PF is time round, however Arcadia can give us a PF version of Ivanoff down the road.

The PF version can be weathered in rust like effect and 50% of us will still get it regardless. 

I wonder if @Dobber will customize Nora up if he decides to get one? :unknw:

• 2 weeks later...

Another question for @jvmacross.

Since we have so far maintained a fair understanding of what threads to post (or not to post), how is this thread going to handle the upcoming Arcadia  Nora 51 since Valkyrie Addict is the creator of this specific thread (don't know if he is still on here or not)? 

1 minute ago, borgified said:

Another question for @jvmacross.

Since we have so far maintained a fair understanding of what threads to post (or not to post), how is this thread going to handle the upcoming Arcadia  Nora 51 since Valkyrie Addict is the creator of this specific thread (don't know if he is still on here or not)? 

I can see either just keep using the existing "SV-51" thread and make it good for all potential SV-51 releases (which I think is what is happening now)...or someone can create a new one for the SV-51 Nora and see if it sticks....

Seeing that the Ivanov SV-51 has generated 50+ pages since it was announced 4+ years ago....a Nora and a potential "CF"...may bring it to 150-200 total posts before posts come to a trickle....so maybe keeping them all under one thread makes sense for these "less" popular VFs? 

TBH...it seems the craziness is limited to Bandai releases...at least for now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
2 hours ago, borgified said:

Resurrecting this thread after a long hiatus.

I believe that Nora's 51 has been pushed back since other stuff from Arcadia has been delayed correct?  

Currently, there's no product page yet even in their Macross Zero lineup: https://arcadia.ac/products/list?category_id=33 

So, it's safe to assume for now Nora is back to TBA or TBD.

• 2 months later...

Hi all, I’m wanting to order a new Ivanov sv-51 from hlj.  Do you think my chances are good of receiving one that is free from manufacturing flaws, specifically the leg issue?  There are some for a decent price on eBay but I’m worried that with those it’s just a gamble and I’d rather not have to hassle with the fix. 

8 minutes ago, rematron said:

Hi all, I’m wanting to order a new Ivanov sv-51 from hlj.  Do you think my chances are good of receiving one that is free from manufacturing flaws, specifically the leg issue?  There are some for a decent price on eBay but I’m worried that with those it’s just a gamble and I’d rather not have to hassle with the fix. 

I'm pretty sure HLJ only has stock of fixed leg versions but the safest bet is to email HLJ and ask.