IMG_4001.PNG.58af3a159a607fc298db729e68cebcc8.PNG

http://screenrant.com/x-men-supernova-synopsis-working-title-production-date/

“Gathered together by Professor Charles Xavier to protect a world that fears and hates them, the X-Men had fought many battles, been on adventures that spanned galaxies, grappled enemies of limitless might, but none of this could prepare them for the most shocking struggle they would ever face. One of their own members, Jean Grey, has gained power beyond all comprehension, and that power has corrupted her absolutely! Now they must decide if the life of the woman they cherish is worth the existence of the entire universe!”

1867A009-1E79-4B80-A7A2-AE1C99D1CD51.jpeg.026f3daf8bb4fa0a1c7a00afcaff5d38.jpeg

Edited by sh9000

6 hours ago, sh9000 said:

http://screenrant.com/x-men-supernova-synopsis-working-title-production-date/

“Gathered together by Professor Charles Xavier to protect a world that fears and hates them, the X-Men had fought many battles, been on adventures that spanned galaxies, grappled enemies of limitless might, but none of this could prepare them for the most shocking struggle they would ever face. One of their own members, Jean Grey, has gained power beyond all comprehension, and that power has corrupted her absolutely! Now they must decide if the life of the woman they cherish is worth the existence of the entire universe!”

No thanks, I already watched X3: X-Men United.

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Golden Arms said:

In other news, the Marvel legends X-men wave is out at Target!  I was able to snag Shatterstar, Dazzler and Polaris

And that's about all you'll find.  Well, except for the occassional Old Man Wolverine with REALLY messed up claws.  I can't find Cyclops or Colossus at all.  Checked all five Targets in town two weeks in a row.

Kinda sad really, Shatterstar and Dazzler are both fantastic figures but will likely be peg warmers based on what I've seen already.  Polaris... Deserves it.  Not the greatest character design they picked for her, but the BAF part was needed.  Missing a leg and the head but I can already tell Warlock is awesome.

Edited by Mommar

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

I'll probably just buy a case.

1 hour ago, Golden Arms said:

I thought about getting a case, but I don't want Logan or Colossus.  I wish they would've made the Jim Lee Colossus. 

I pre-ordered a case at the ACBA website but I also don't really want Old Man Logan, nor is he useful like Polaris since she comes with a BAF piece.  Also I don't have a Polaris figure at all, though I'd prefer the X-Factor incarnation of her.  This will do.  If you want Jim Lee Colossus just get the Marvel Select one, It fits into scale with the other ML figures okay.  Though reviewers have said it's worth getting the Colossus for the bearded head, which we've never had in figure form before.

Edited by Mommar

IMG_2730.thumb.JPG.0813f5e263ccc12a1f675a0cfed3a48b.JPG

Got my set!  Woo hoo!!

Yeah the MS Colossus goes well with ML.  Toy Biz ML Gambit and Beast kind of still work.  I just want a Hasbro ML version of every one of these X-Men in these costumes.

IMG_2564.JPG.8189b831293886a867d02fd0877d10f2.JPG

Edited by sh9000

I have the Marvel Select Colossus and, your right he's perfect for the 6' figures.   Ditto for the MS Juggernaut. 

Same too Sh9000.  I want updated versions of all of the X-men.  I would be awesome to have a full set of the 90's X-men blue and gold Teams display. 

I want full on 90's everything.  X-Men Gold and Blue, X-Factor (original, 90's  and 2013 versions), X-Force and Excalibur.  I also want a full Giant Size Roster.  And a whole New Mutants team in Yellow and Black.  Hell, I want a box set of the late 80's Uncanny team in the Blue and Yellow training uniforms they wore for all of six comics between 275 and 280. Unfortunately Hasbro never finishes the teams.  The sad thing is it wouldn't be hard to whip out a proper versions of most of the rest of the team but Hasbro has to appeal to people younger than us who might only know Astonishing X-Men, or ANAD or whatever.  

Edited by Mommar

3 hours ago, hachi said:

This is still being made by Fox so I'm not really hyped. I am not giving them my money anymore--I'll stick with the MCU.

Aside from the small hiccup with Apocalypse I thought it was mostly agreed on that Fox has been doing a great job with the X-men movies with First Class, DofP, Deadpool, Logan all being very well received.

I'm curious about how these movies will turn out since most of the main cast are done with the movies or in much smaller roles. So it will essentially be starting from square 1 again.

They have.  It's just that some people feel the need to always compare the two companies when both can be enjoyed.

Younger versions of the X-Men, young mutants from Logan, X-23, Deadpool can still be around, and Cable can possibly change things up.

First Class, Deadpool, and Logan all had to fight their own studio in order to be made at their level of quality. They're only as good as they are because dedicated, talented individuals manhandled the studio execs (Matthew Vaughn, Reynolds, and Jackman/Stewart). DoFP was a return to the old way of doing things, and Apocalypse was the second Last Stand because of it. I have no hope whatsoever for this movie.

16 hours ago, bob joe mac said:

Aside from the small hiccup with Apocalypse I thought it was mostly agreed on that Fox has been doing a great job with the X-men movies with First Class, DofP, Deadpool, Logan all being very well received.

I'm curious about how these movies will turn out since most of the main cast are done with the movies or in much smaller roles. So it will essentially be starting from square 1 again.

Those are exceptions. What about the other movies? I am tired of getting disappointed. So far casting has been OK but the story side has mostly been meh (except for those you mentioned). Anyway maybe I should stop reading this thread as it makes my blood boil just thinking what could have been if Marvel Studios were making the Xmen movies...

On 2/26/2017 at 7:46 AM, sh9000 said:

IMG_2730.thumb.JPG.0813f5e263ccc12a1f675a0cfed3a48b.JPG

Got my set!  Woo hoo!!

Yeah the MS Colossus goes well with ML.  Toy Biz ML Gambit and Beast kind of still work.  I just want a Hasbro ML version of every one of these X-Men in these costumes.

IMG_2564.JPG.8189b831293886a867d02fd0877d10f2.JPG

Too bad they couldn't do gift sets of the blue and gold teams from the 90's.

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, TangledThorns said:

Apocalypse was the worst X-Men film, worse than Origins, IMHO.

My expectations will be really low for any new X-Men films.

I have to agree with you on that. It was totally disappointing the way Apocalypse was portrayed, and it ended up being a rather boring movie.