Excellent movie!  Lots of fun.  Loved the cameos:

The young X-Men at the mansion, Brad Pitt, and Logan at the end with Deadpool killing Deadpool from X-Men Origins Wolverine to clean up the timeline.

8 hours ago, TangledThorns said:

For those that have seen DP2 and Infinity War which would you say was the better comic book film this year?

Just saw DP2, and IW has the better payoff. I'm not nearly as invested in Deadpool as the MCU, so it's an easy distinction to make.

That said, seeing this did make me want to rewatch the first one again. This one, not as funny or as engaging as I remember the first one being, but still a super fun time. I don't think there's enough material to keep the franchise going, though. Deadpool was never very interesting by himself - part of why I'm not that interested in these movies in general - and after two films, his "shtick" very quickly gets old. Hell of a supporting cast, though.

17 hours ago, TangledThorns said:

For those that have seen DP2 and Infinity War which would you say was the better comic book film this year?

Even though you can categorize both as "superhero movies," it's really more of an apples and oranges thing.  Infinity War is the payoff Marvel's spent the last decade building to, and Deadpool 2 is the action comedy sequel to the action comedy Deadpool.

I will say, though, that I think Deadpool 2 was better than the first Deadpool.  Does that help?

26 minutes ago, renegadeleader1 said:

I have a questionfor those who have seen this before I see this and a simple yes or no will do...

Hide contents

Does Angel Dust played by Gina Carano appear in this film or make a cameo? Her character surprisingly survived the last film.

Spoiler

I don't think she's in it.