HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM WING COMMANDER?

snip312

Thanks for your efforts Pfunk. Really appreciate it.

I'm just a bit confused on something. Wing Commander says that he will ship the items out as soon as he gets back. That's cool and all, but he has told me that he HAD shipped it out around mid december.

So did he lie about shipping the things out, or is it just taking a while to get from Florida to California? That kind of scares me, because I don't know exactly what's going on. Hopefully, we'll find out soon enough.

Just hope that things are taken care of with Wing Commander and that all will be well for him and his family.

Dont think should worry so much guys have dealt with him before should not be a problem.

people do sour. It's happened in the past. Mylene, RTH among others. They had good dealings with others....and then in the end...screwed people over. So while having dealt with someone in the past is good for reference, it sure isn't bulletproof. Apparently, he's already lied about sending out a package that was due to arrive a month ago. Then he mysteriously disappears and reappears out of state? I'm not so sure about that one...maybe buying some time...but at this point, I wouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt.

I guess what we can learn from this....

Sellers: Always use shipping methods that have tracking numbers that you can e-mail right away. And make sure you DO e-mail them right away.

Buyers: Make sure you ask for tracking numbers, and ask that they ship with a service that uses tracking numbers.

I think doing this avoids a lot of headaches as far as when people shipped items out goes.

My 2 cents.

Sellers: Always use shipping methods that have tracking numbers that you can e-mail right away. And make sure you DO e-mail them right away.

Buyers: Make sure you ask for tracking numbers, and ask that they ship with a service that uses tracking numbers.

I think doing this avoids a lot of headaches as far as when people shipped items out goes.

My 2 cents.

Yeah, all that does is immediately let you know that the items is in the mail. If a person scams you, it doesn't matter if you find out the next day or a week later. If they want to scam, it's no problem. I think that since we have this guys number that this will probably work out. Someone hopefully lives near him.

Besides...even when they give you a tracking number...the information may not be immediately available for a couple of days for you to start tracking and see the item is in shipment (at the very least)...at least that is what my experience has been anyways.

He is having problems right now, and he states he will be back at the end of the month, so I wouldnt plan on too many updates untill then,,,,Alex stated that someone was supposed to mail them out for him and they didnt, so he thought they were shipped. So, we have to wait till hes back in town

• 2 weeks later...
He is having problems right now, and he states he will be back at the end of the month, so I wouldnt plan on too many updates untill then,,,,Alex stated that someone was supposed to mail them out for him and they didnt, so he thought they were shipped. So, we have to wait till hes back in town

Hey there Pfunk. Any update yet? It's past the end of the month, so I'm just dying to know whats going on. I emailed him a sympathetic email not too long ago, but received no reply. I would just like to know if he is correcting his problems and trying to do the right thing by shipping out what was paid for and not ripping people off. It's just really hard to wait this long. It's sad that it has come to this, but if he doesn't deliver soon, drastic measures may have to be taken. I'm sure I'm not alone on this. :(

just my two cents but...

the longer you wait for this guy, the harder its going to be to get your money back, if he did rob you guys(paypal 60 day limit).

the fact that he refuses to use his computer shows hes trying to avoid leaving a "paper trail" so to speak. by him not responding here, to email or PM's, he could deny everything and you guys are gonna get screwed, what sale? what emails? my account was hijacked!!! i have no idea who these people are....

if pfunk is talking to him on the phone, its not like anything is in writing, unless pfunk was smart and recorded the whole conversation.

i've had NSS before on ebay, i emailed him a few times and got no responses, so i called him and he confirmed he shipped my item priority mail with insurance and delivery confirmation and i should be receiving it real soon.

so a few weeks go by and nothing, i tried emailing him nothing, so i called him and got his voice mail, still nothing. so i called back and played the tape recording of him stating my items were shipped, insured, etc. he called right back 5 minutes later to say he'll give me a refund. which i taped as well. safe to say i got my money back with the quickness

moral of the story...

trust no one and assume nothing.

thats why i record myself opening all my internet purchases. any questionable emails are BCC'ed to paypal and ebay(even if it bounces back, theres still a record of it.)

hope everything works out in the end but if i were you guys, i would've filed a month ago. it didn't take you a month to pay the guy, so why should you have to be that patient and wait 2 months...not even to receive, just to ship. :angry:

thats why i record myself opening all my internet purchases. any questionable emails are BCC'ed to paypal and ebay(even if it bounces back, theres still a record of it.)

Man, you're hardcore!

hehe, I saw your post about videotaping last time. Hmmm maybe I should invest in a camcorder.

thats why i record myself opening all my internet purchases.  any questionable emails are BCC'ed to paypal and ebay(even if it bounces back, theres still a record of it.)

Man, you're hardcore!

hehe, I saw your post about videotaping last time. Hmmm maybe I should invest in a camcorder.

yeah dude,

i'm pretty hardcore when in comes to buying crap over the internet. too many people just outright lie or exaggerrate their stuff. i've gotten douched one too many times that i no long take any chances.

people think i'm paranoid, but theres too many people out there trying to get me and you.

paypal....30 days <_< thats totally wack. :angry:

now i know, if i milk a transaction for longer than a month, i'm getting free stuff. ;)

if theres enough of you guys that got robbed maybe you guys should take a road trip together and beat this dude down. i know hes a straight shooter but it wouldn't be the first time a straight shooter went bad.

personally, i could care less about lists or what have you, its doesn't count for crap, video and audio is the best and safest way to protect yourself.

anyhow, hope everything works out for you guys

I'm startin' to get really f#$*kin pissed. :angry: I thought that paypal gave you atleast 60 days for fraud protection. 30 days.........What the hell is that? Maybe I can go through my credit card company.

This may be stupid, but I'm willing to wait just a little bit longer just in case Wingcommander decides to have a conscience. Here's to hopin that he does the right thing. :(

Pfunk, thank you for trying to contact Alex.

Please continue if you would, and if possible, let him know he's got a few more days before some of us seek legal means to get our money back. What he's done is illegal even if he didn't mean to.

Thanks.

So, I'd be willing to collect everyones info and give it to the Police. I would like to know where he lives, and if anyone is near him, would they be willing to go talk to him in person before I do this though.

-Pat Signorino

Seattle

Pfunk, thank you for trying to contact Alex.

Please continue if you would, and if possible, let him know he's got a few more days before some of us seek legal means to get our money back. What he's done is illegal even if he didn't mean to.

Thanks.

So, I'd be willing to collect everyones info and give it to the Police. I would like to know where he lives, and if anyone is near him, would they be willing to go talk to him in person before I do this though.

-Pat Signorino

Seattle

I am with Pat, lets give him a couple days and then goto the local authoritys, file a claim and then get medieval on his ass. I hope this guy is legit, if not he is in for a surpise! I tried of getting ripped off by these A-HOLE that pray on forms like ours.

snip312

:ph34r:

As an uninvolved observer here is my advice.

you have already been more than patient, regardless of the person's situation, you deserve direct contact and explanation and immediate recompensation or delivery of product. I suggest that you collectively submit an ultimatum and if it is not met in the very very near future and then go through the proper legal channels and the authorities.

Being compassionate is one thing, but you deserve an answer and a direct contact regardless of this person's crisis. He made a deal and took your money, he has an obligation to you regardless of his situation

Personal smersonal. It takes 15 minutes to ship something and even if you are in a wheelchair and can´t leave your house you can still call UPS to pick up and deliver the item. For god sakes they even have a 1-800 #.

Whoever paid with credit card you are in luck, call them immediately and reverse the charges. I had a few bad dealings on ebay and now pay new sellers with Visa on my Paypal transactions. I had an overseas seller from Singapore (Jessicuster555) try to bone me on a Takatoku 1S and after 60 days of lies I called Visa and had my $215 refunded after 2 minutes.

Do not wait. Call Visa. Those of you who use Paypal always pay with credit card for this reason - you have 60-90 days to make a claim.

As Haterist said protect yourself always with net transactions.

Good Luck!

Umm, I'd call the CC company (if applicable) right now. According to this thread ( http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=3914&hl= ) there was only one Low Vis on sale, yet both Skull Hunter and cadman181 said they each bought a Low Vis from him. Seems fishy...

sounds very similar to the guy who was selling a laptop a few months back. <_<

and yes, i'd get medievil on his ass and stone that phucker to death!

ALL THIEVES MUST DIE!!!! :angry:

Haterist-

Not subtle, but I have to agree with you.

Internet fraud is terrible. Thank you for your posts, I definitely have picked up some pointers from you especially the phone thing. The two times that I have gotten ripped off from ebay has definately made me suspicous as well.

It pisses me off that we have attracted predators on this board.

Buyer beware.

Thanks,

Steve

Well, Its plenty past the 1st of the month and no reply, his password were mailed to his mom where he was at, I will PM each involved with his personal info and someone that lives close to gainsville florida will have to make the claim in thier own county. Please use the information wisely.

thainks,

Pat

Detroit Area

If I missed anyone in PM's let me know

Edited by pfunk

Well, Its plenty past the 1st of the month and no reply, his password were mailed to his mom where he was at, I will PM each involved with his personal info and someone that lives close to gainsville florida will have to make the claim in thier own county. Please use the information wisely.

thainks,

Pat

Detroit Area

If I missed anyone in PM's let me know

me, greenguy, and big-o all live in G'ville if you need us ;)

Someone should do some detective work and find out the phone number of his mom (or other family). Nothing whips the average person into shape as quickly as having their mom told that they are a liar and a cheating thief.

But, then again, maybe the personal problems have to do with him moving out of mommy's house. Who knows. . .

Anyways, just a thought. Good luck guys. I hope this guy fries. . . even if he didn't intend to screw you guys (which I'm now convinced he did intend to do), it is absolutely ridiculous that he can't be bothered to spend five minutes on a friend's computer (or i-cafe!) to refund your money and/or give an explanation.

H