1/6 VF-1 Valkyrie cockpit speaker

Vi-RS

• 1 year later...

I buy the this unit, but the memory came damaged. Kid logic is very irresponsible brand and did not answer me any email.

Could you please help me and upload the video file? (SD Card\我的电影1.avi)

I will really appreciate the help.

Thanks you

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

Could you please help me and upload the video file? (SD Card\我的电影1.avi)

Welcome to the forum.

Not sure if you can upload AVI format in the forum. You can probably try and upload it to YouTube first so it will convert for streaming use and you can link it back here. So that members who has it can see what's the problem. ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm

Thanks you no3Ljm!

I just need the video file inside sd card because mine is broken. I see that files can be attached in the post. Any online drive can also do the job. Its a really small video.

Don't upload to any stream. Need to be same format, size, so on in order to work, because I test with a random video and wont load.

Here is a picture of the problem.

Screen_Fail2.jpg

Hello Jenius

In the backside of the panel you will find the slot for the micro SD card. To remove it you have to press it (push in). In the attached picture is already removed.

The memory is a cheap low cost memory of 128MB. Connect it to a computer and you will find the video (AVI) inside a folder. Please try to attach it in a post 😃

My video broken when trying to repair the memory.

DSCN5552.JPG

DSCN5553.JPG

DarkArchon, Thanks you but forum don't let me download the file.

Could you please upload to a online file share? anyone free would work fine (mediafire, uploaded, mega, Dropbox, so on).

Thanks you

Edited by Pedro
correction

I have some news. I bought a Kingston 64GB memory and copy the video that DarkArchon kindly copied to me.

The screen works again!! Thanks you DarkArchon!

But the screen still have some strange behavior. When I turn it off and on again, the screen is all all black (no play). The only way to make it work again is to unplug the internal cables of the screen and plug them again.

I believe we have to understand this video format, so we can do some custom videos.

not smart Kidlogic, they could place some videos to download from the website.

44 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Any idea what format is this?

From Multimedia Wiki:

MJPG (Motion JPEG) video format is a video compression format in which each video frame or interlaced field of a digital video sequence is compressed separately as a JPEG image.

IMA WAV ADPCM is a Microsoft media file (this includes WAV, AVI, and ASF) that is encoded with IMA ADPCM data has an audio format number of 0x11. The file will have a WAVEFORMATEX structure in its header which contains a field named nBlockAlign. This field reveals the size of a block of IMA-encoded data.

• 1 year later...