1/6 VF-1 Valkyrie cockpit speaker

Vi-RS

think of it as an art piece for your display. you can look at an ancient rock that's worth thousand to others but jack to you. For people that collect movie props, this really isn't much in comparison...that being said... it's very nice, great detail. would rather spend on other things personally.

Didn't understand what they were saying but I'm curious if the 1/6 scale figures are compatible.

yeah thought the same....however, there is a part where it seems the one guy (Kids Logic rep?) points to his legs and it almost seems like he is indicating that the 1/6 figs cannot bend their legs enough to fit into the cockpit......but who knows

According to the video, we can insert SD card to play the video in the LCD screen. It supports mp4 format. Also it comes with a remote control for LED lightning. But in the video, the guy just mention very little or not much information about the speaker. I guess the main point is not on the speaker for this VF-1 cockpit. Also, it is not a bluetooth speaker and did not mention we can plug-in any external source for music. All rely on SD card? I guess so.

Bandai, please come to the rescue! Release a cheaper perfect grade version.

Bandai will have it expensive too. I mean, check their Gundam Formania figures. Think of that X10. What we actually need is a KO. Hahaha! :lol:

Edited by no3Ljm

I mentioned in my last post about another company making statues with phone chargers. The guy that did the video with those statue phone chargers got to see this Valkyrie. It seems like this is going to be both Macross and Robotech. And the speaker really is just an added bonus.

They have to make variations of this cockpit too since they are making a Max figure. At least that's my hope. I love the look of this with the cockpit video and lights. I would get DYRL versions or a Max TV version easily.

Shame that it has the Robotech branding.

True. But I don't think there will be visible marker or stickers that says Robotech on it so I think that's fine. Unless ofcourse if you turn it upside down, then you will see Harmony Gold etched to the plastic base underneath.

True. But I don't think there will be visible marker or stickers that says Robotech on it so I think that's fine. Unless ofcourse if you turn it upside down, then you will see Harmony Gold etched to the plastic base underneath.

It's not about whether or not the toy or box says Robotech, it's the fact that the royalty goes to HG instead of BW.

It's not about whether or not the toy or box says Robotech, it's the fact that the royalty goes to HG instead of BW.

It's true and I agree. But it's still the consumers call whether to buy it or not. I really can say that it's a cool product. But nothing comes out in this grand scale from Big West, let alone Bandai or Arcadia to make one. If I have money and I can afford one of course I'm going to buy it. Why? Because it's a cool looking display. It looks like the VF-1J's cockpit. Rick Hunter looks like Hikaru Ichijo. So I guess there's nothing wrong in getting one. But yeah, I understand what you guys are saying. And I'm sure people will get tainted about it since the royalty will go to HG. It's just so happen that nobody in Japan is doing this kind of thing. So if there's a company outside Japan is bold enough to make one then ofcourse they need to ask HG permission. It is what it is. It's just happens that this one looks amazing and doesn't look like Toynami quality, in which we could just like ignore it. ;)

It's true and I agree. But it's still the consumers call whether to buy it or not. I really can say that it's a cool product. But nothing comes out in this grand scale from Big West, let alone Bandai or Arcadia to make one. If I have money and I can afford one of course I'm going to buy it. Why? Because it's a cool looking display. It looks like the VF-1J's cockpit. Rick Hunter looks like Hikaru Ichijo. So I guess there's nothing wrong in getting one. But yeah, I understand what you guys are saying. And I'm sure people will get tainted about it since the royalty will go to HG. It's just so happen that nobody in Japan is doing this kind of thing. So if there's a company outside Japan is bold enough to make one then ofcourse they need to ask HG permission. It is what it is. It's just happens that this one looks amazing and doesn't look like Toynami quality, in which we could just like ignore it. ;)

Amen!