What is this? Mac Zero Monster or the 1/60?

Ghadrack

I found this picture under the "Special Content" section of the Yamato site, Yamato Wonderfest 2003 pictures

In the center row, on the far right hand side I see what appears to be a 1/60th scale Monster sculpt, unpainted. To the left of the monster you can see a man's shoulder that would give some idea of the scale compared to a human. In front of the Monster is a placard that says Macross Zero though. Is it an early scupt of the 1/60?

Anyone know what this is or seen a better picture of it elsewhere?

I bet this has already been discussed but I didn't see anything obvious when i did my search through the boards..

I am not sure what the female figure with the "Sold Out" stamped across it is, I was sifting through the little nooks and crannies of the Yamato site trying to see if there were any leaks on these new things we have to look forward to according to Graham :) :) :), anyhow, I didn't recognize it.

When I tried right clicking the image to get a name of the .gif file, hopefully a clue about what it was it indicated that that pic was created or posted today, so maybe that 1/60 Monster picture isn't old news after all.

Old news folks , that pic of the 1/60 SDF Macross Monster Destroid prototype was show a long time ago , we haven´t heard anything since. The M0 placard was supposed to say that there would be news of M0 toys soon yet nothing has appeared since , there was a looooooong thread with Noel´s wonderfestival report where a bigger pciture of the placard was shown , although it might have something to do with Hase´s Vf-0 kit.

FYI , as far as we´ve seen there hasen´t been any M0 Monster , just the Cheyenne Destroid and the Anti-Un Octos

There's a Macross Plus sign under the 1/48 low-vis too. I think it's just a Macross Zero sign for something else (most likely the Hasegawa models) that slipped into frame when the guy took the picture of the 1/60 Monster.

There's a Macross Plus sign under the 1/48 low-vis too. I think it's just a Macross Zero sign for something else (most likely the Hasegawa models) that slipped into frame when the guy took the picture of the 1/60 Monster.

Macross Plus sign was there for the re-release of the 1/72 yf-21

On a related topic. Do you guys know what that figure is in the top left hand corner with the SOLD OUT sign?

That is the lead female character form Onegai Teacher, Mizuho Kazami

Yup. It goes on to state that is is a swimsuit remodeled edition, sold out completely, rerelease plans are pending.

Which really means not going to happen in Japanese....