Fast & Furious 7 surprised everyone when it became one of the highest-grossing movies of all time last 2015, which obviously means an eighth installment is on its way. And a ninth. And a tenth. The world can't get enough of Dominic Toretto and his multi-cultural gang, who have grown from simple street racers to heist kings in a Mission: Impossible - Ocean's Eleven hybrid.

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/fast-and-furious/feature/a659184/fast-and-furious-8-9-10-vin-diesel-action-series-cast-release-date-cars-everything-you-need-to-know/

fast_and_furious_8.jpg

Does any of these family of characters have jobs?

Like they break the law driving over the speed limit and smash cars in order to stop criminals who also drive over the speed limit and smash cars.

How do they pay for all of this?

Sorry, but all Fast & Furious discussions go to the Automotive Thread.

Is this a joke or are you a moderator now?

• 1 month later...

NO.  Anything beyond Fast 7 is just disgraceful and border line sacrilegious IMO.  Personally, they should've stopped at #4...

Should have stopped after one.....LOL, but I did like 5 with the addition of The Rock. 6 and 7 were enjoyable minus the ridiculous stunts and drawn out end battles. Definitely should have stopped after 7, it wrapped everything up and was nice send off for P.W. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The first one ranks highly among my top favorite movies of all time to the point of repeat viewings with almost no break in between.  I do agree that they got ridiculously bloated by the time The Rock came in, most memorable end sequence for me is number six with the airport runway that goes on for 10-15 minutes until inevitably it has to stop.

• 2 months later...
On 5/6/2017 at 1:20 AM, hachi said:

As someone who has not seen the previous movies, is it okay to watch this one first?

What did you decide to do?  

It is hilarious and honestly it is very true. I've watched it and I have tried to stay a fan of the franchise, but damn...they aren't making it easy.  The Rock and Jason Statham's scenes together straightup steal the movie, I would totally watch a spinoff of two with just them, they are great together!  I'm 100% OVER the rest of the cast...