Valks and light

Mr Bomber

For people more experienced than me on collecting (looking at you jenius, spanner, lolicon and pretty much all you guys, do LED lumination have any repercussion on valks ib mid and long term?

I know sunlight if killer for pretty much everything besides plants, but what about other types of lights.

I want to keep my collection as mint as possible and maybe leave it as legacy behind someday, but untill then i want to keep them in perfect condition.

There are a number of things that can cause plastics to yellow, but the usual culprit is UV light.

https://www.polymersolutions.com/blog/what-makes-plastic-turn-yellow/

Really the best safeguard against yellowing is to keep your stuff out of sunlight. Other causes such as the breakdown over time of the polymers in the plastic itself depends on the quality of the plastic used, and that's completely out of your control.

My oldest valkyrie is the Yamato VF-0S and it looked kinda yellowed last I looked, but maybe that was always its color. I'll have to check again when I get home. No other valkyrie appears to have yellowed.