X-Men Reboot

areaseven

They should do a series ala netflix instead of a movie...xmen is the best candidate for a series format since there are so many characters and story arcs that could be covered. Plus it would avoid shallow character development which always happens when many characters are crammed into one movie..

Just return it back to Marvel.

Yeah, I'm never watching anything X-Men again if Fox does it. I got to watch parts of Apocalypse on cable and I was so relieved I didn't watch it in the theatre. It would have been a waste of my money. And I didn't like the focus on Mystique/Jennifer Lawrence on the current reboot.

Just return it back to Marvel.

Hear! Hear!

So, Cable is a confirmed character for the Deadpool sequel, correct? I don't see how that could ever be made to coherently tie in with any of Fox's other X-movies. Based on the disjointed, f'ed up mess they've [Fox et al] made of it all with the movies--namely Scott & Jean/Madelyn/whoever-the-fu*k-it-was (I'm not terribly familiar with the Dark Phoenix storyline particulars), Cable can't/shouldn't even exist in that continuity.

Hear! Hear!

So, Cable is a confirmed character for the Deadpool sequel, correct? I don't see how that could ever be made to coherently tie in with any of Fox's other X-movies. Based on the disjointed, f'ed up mess they've [Fox et al] made of it all with the movies--namely Scott & Jean/Madelyn/whoever-the-fu*k-it-was (I'm not terribly familiar with the Dark Phoenix storyline particulars), Cable can't/shouldn't even exist in that continuity.

The timeline screwiness is no more clean in the comics. I feel that's about the only thing they've kept accurate between the Films and Comic Books.

The timeline screwiness is no more clean in the comics. I feel that's about the only thing they've kept accurate between the Films and Comic Books.

Hehe, you make a good point there.

Good God--I can't believe I actually alluded an expectation of things like continuity or cohesiveness from (Marvel, or any for that matter) comics. I've just facepalmed meself.