Macross Delta Radio - Ep 31, casual Q&A with Kawamori Shoji

Arkhangel

Hello everyone,

It's my first post here so I apologize for breaking any rules I haven't read.

Whilst Macross Delta ended at Episode 26, there has been a radio show that's hosted by the VA's of Hayate Immelman, Freyja Wion and Makina Nakajima. This show has continued running well past the anime into it's 31st episode now.

The radio show doesn't go over much of the story plot and plays out more like a chill out session between cast members. However, Ep 31 includes a small Q&A section with Kawamori-san. My knowledge of Japanese is limited, but what I can pick up were things about..

Something about Valkyrie history(?)

The absent kissing scene in Delta

Stuff about characters. Dancing(?), Freyja genki (?), something about runes not being present.

A fan asks for a hint as to who Lady M is.

Reminiscing about the song Ai, Oboete Imasku.

That's about half of the show. Beyond that, they all seemed to be talking about unrelated stuff and going really fast, making it hard for me to follow.

The version I watched/listened to was posted on Youtube and is searchable using ラジオ Δ31.

Has anyone else listened in to this episode? Were you able to glean anything from it?