my son is selling off his Valkyrie collection!!

spanner

hey guys, working through PM's now. Time difference means it was dead of night down here..

as there were several offers for some same items, I'll have to go by when the PM was sent to keep it fair.

again sorry for the delay.. just woke up!

Nice figures! Good luck on the sales! Too bad your son isn't selling any figures I need .

Oh and your son definitely has good taste in consoles!

Nice figures! Good luck on the sales! Too bad your son isn't selling any figures I need .

And where are my damn emojis. They disappeared :(

The tragedy here is that the Xbox ones Laser only has a finite life in it and can be easily replaced. Its a pretty simple module to pull out. Your xbox maybe reasonably cheaply saved...

And where are my damn emojis. They disappeared :(

thanks for that!

which browser you using? I find at work when I use IE strange things happen.. I use Chrome at home and it works a treat!

The tragedy here is that the Xbox ones Laser only has a finite life in it and can be easily replaced. Its a pretty simple module to pull out. Your xbox maybe reasonably cheaply saved...

nahhh it wasn't the laser that died.. a few weeks back it went pop! was reasonably loud pop too he said, and that was it. dead. We sent if off for inspection/repairs but they want nearly a 3rd its original purchase cost to repair it which on a nearly 3 year old console is not ideally feasible. Who knows when it could blow up again!? So the aim now is just to replace it with new. And then his mobile phone started playing up last week too! Im thinking its the digitizer (for the touch screen) which has started to fail as sometimes the phone is unresponsive to touch. Its an old Samsung Note 3 and not worth repairing. Will replace it with a Note 4 or 5 which can be got for good prices now.

With the Xbone S having just come out and I think an "up-spec" Xbone to be released next year(?), now's a pretty good time for it to fry. Well, as good as there CAN be, I suppose.

I imagine the item I'm interested in is already spoken for. Best of luck to the buyers, you, and your son.

With the Xbone S having just come out and I think an "up-spec" Xbone to be released next year(?), now's a pretty good time for it to fry. Well, as good as there CAN be, I suppose.

I imagine the item I'm interested in is already spoken for. Best of luck to the buyers, you, and your son.

hehe! there's no way my son would have the patience to wait till next year for an updated xb1! he's as bad as me when it comes to waiting for stuff.. he's pretty torn about his xb1 blowing up and is eagerly awaiting a replacement.

curious, which Valkyrie were you after? I have only confirmed three sold atm.

hey do you have any 1/72 stuff? Wouldnt mind seeing a 1/72 next to the VF-171 to gauge its size to see if I could slide it into my hall display as a 1/72 vf-17 and 171 doesnt exist so the display gap bugs me.

hey do you have any 1/72 stuff? Wouldnt mind seeing a 1/72 next to the VF-171 to gauge its size to see if I could slide it into my hall display as a 1/72 vf-17 and 171 doesnt exist so the display gap bugs me.

Hey, sorry no.. im strictly 1:60 scale only im afraid!