Bandai S.H. Figuarts Power Rangers Ninja Storm Complete Set of 5 Tamas

adankree

Hi, I'm selling a complete set of 5 new/unopened Bandai Tamashii Nations S.H. Figuarts Power Rangers Ninja Storm figures. The set consists of the Red Ranger, Yellow Ranger, Blue Ranger, Crimson Ranger and the Navy Ranger as they appeared on the very popular 'Power Ranger: Ninja Storm' TV series here in the U.S. Local pick-up $170 in Garden Grove, California OR $188 shipped within Continental U.S. Lower 48 states (exclude, HI, AK & U.S. Territories). Shipping via USPS with Tracking & Insurance. No International Shipping. Payment via Paypal "friends/family" or add 3% Paypal fee. I'm on the Macross World "Straight Shooters List" or you can view my positive feedback on Ebay via my User ID: adankree (148+ Feedback). If interested please PM or email me at soupaphone@yahoo.com Thanks, Felix

New/Unopened S.H. Figurarts Power Rangers: Ninja Storm 5-Figure Set $170 Pick-up OR $188 Shipped

Includes: Red Ranger, Yellow, Ranger, Blue Ranger, Crimson Ranger and Navy Ranger

NOTE: Stock image of the out of package 'Power Ranger: Ninja Storm' figures was used to show all the figures in a group shot. The actual new/unopened S.H. Figuarts toys are picture below in package with all the various accessories included with each set.

post-4030-0-21969000-1475732066_thumb.jpg

post-4030-0-41926300-1475732078_thumb.jpg

Edited by adankree