O/T: Need Urgent Help with Japanese characters

(Note- I've received some assistance on this already from other avenues, but the matter is urgent as they need to have the design in for t-shirt printing by the end of the month, so I am imploring our good MWF community for further assistance)

I am designing a 80's mecha manga-style t-shirt for a friend who runs a video series called Live! from The Rock Room, where bands come play in his home studio. I was curious what the best way to write that in Japanese (kanji, hirigana, or both)?

Live! (as in a live concert)
from (as in transmitting from a location)
The Rock (rock as in 'rock and roll')
Room (uhhh... like a room)
If it helps the last part can either be Rock Room (two words), or Rockroom (one word).

I've run it through Google Translate (I know, I know) and come up with several different options based on how I separate the words, and even whether or not certain words (The Rock Room) are capitalized). I am also worried that "Rock" may be translated incorrectly:
ライブ!
から
ルーム

ライブ!岩の部屋から

(with capitals)
ライブ!ロック室から

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The video below is of a band playing there, and my friend who runs this web series is also the one on drums (just to give you a feel for what is going on). I drew this band's first t-shirt 25 years ago, so it is kind of a big thing for us to be collaborating again, even though THIS t-shirt design isn't the one for the band itself (that is a different design I am working on at the same time).
Edited by the white drew carey

Well, I'd avoid the kanji 岩, since Japanese refer to rock music (which I assume your buddy's show is about, rather than different bands coming in to talk about minerals) as ロック or ロックミュージック. Plus, proper names tend to get translated phonetically even when Japanese words exist, and you've probably already noticed that they simply use ライブ when talking about a live performance. So as boring as it is, katakana is pretty much the way to go. Either ライブ!ロックルームから or possibly even ライブ!フルムザロックル-ム.

{ライブ!フロム・ザ・ロックルーム」とか「ライブ・フロム・ザ・ロックルーム!」あたりが一番日本人に分かりやすいよ。

”!”は一番最後にした方がいいかな~。

As you know, I am a native Japanese.