Jump to content

Kitz Concept Robotech Toy Line


kajnrig

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, xsjado said:

Is there a possibility that we'll get DYRL versions or is that impossible since they're HG licensed figures?

My understanding is HG has a merchandise license for DYRL, so it isn't IMPOSSIBLE, but it seems unlikely. They're on a big Robotech kick right now, and I think they really only got the DYRL license to shore up their "blocking imported Yamatos" argument.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, JB0 said:

My understanding is HG has a merchandise license for DYRL, so it isn't IMPOSSIBLE, but it seems unlikely. They're on a big Robotech kick right now, and I think they really only got the DYRL license to shore up their "blocking imported Yamatos" argument.

Dang.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mine arrives on Tuesday After having pay a customs charge :/  Only reason annoyed at the customs charge is due to the push backs on this figures release.
Still Tuesday be in Hand.

Till then, What's he like compared to the Sentinels Riobot Mospeada figures?

Anyone know if they plan a COCKPIT piece for the 1/12 Macross pilots? Now that Would be nice to see.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Cool....but needs more helmet....and Minmay....

I think he needs more head... and torso... and entire rest of the body to scale with that massive chunk of hair.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well I asked what their plans are for the following:-

 

1/  Making a Scale Cockpit for Pilot 1/12 figures to fit.

Bridge sections if Crew Bunnies and Captain are popular. As modular diorama parts.

2/ Plans to make figures from Robotech other 2 lines aka Southern Cross and Mospeada.

3, Plans for Vehicles from any of the Three segments of "Robotech".

Just Got this Reply from them.

 

"
1.  Thank you for your suggestion.  If the figures sell well, it will justify us to have the Diomara display.
2.  Yes, we are going to have figures of the other two generations later.
3.  We would like to have vehicles, but we haven't fixed our plan yet.

Thank you for your support!

Regards,

MY"

Sounds like boils down to popularity and Then Possibly we may see Much more.

Well here's hoping.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

I can see why some think he is too tall.

He's only too tall because the ankle joints aren't properly imbedded in the legs.  And that's an easy fix:

286316606_beforeandafter.jpg.2ba80b25602dd77e4233414d839fd2a0.jpg

Just Dremel the pant legs hollow to a depth of about a centimeter, and drill a new hole for the peg of the ball joint to fit into.

1712312231_idealheight.jpg.47ade7d8903405448c56ce771f4e1a68.jpg

Now he's the perfect height.  :good:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, tekering said:

He's only too tall because the ankle joints aren't properly imbedded in the legs.  And that's an easy fix:

286316606_beforeandafter.jpg.2ba80b25602dd77e4233414d839fd2a0.jpg

Just Dremel the pant legs hollow to a depth of about a centimeter, and drill a new hole for the peg of the ball joint to fit into.

1712312231_idealheight.jpg.47ade7d8903405448c56ce771f4e1a68.jpg

Now he's the perfect height.  :good:

Outstanding (thanks also for the Riobot with him) and simple Mod. Still keeps full range of whatever articulation they gave him?
Will do that mod tomorrow as soon as he lands.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, tekering said:

He's only too tall because the ankle joints aren't properly imbedded in the legs.  And that's an easy fix:

Just Dremel the pant legs hollow to a depth of about a centimeter, and drill a new hole for the peg of the ball joint to fit into.

Now he's the perfect height.  :good:

I listen to takering. Thanks dude! I was really hating this figure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, tekering said:

Yeah, of course:

Robotech-scale.thumb.jpg.da0bde6a6f8ebebddc5ac25f978003b0.jpg

Exactly the same mechanism applies.  ^_^

this.thumb.jpg.eca02b953c19a10a9706a4cf2975fcb4.jpg

Thanks and great pose btw.

 

Got mine today and Damn nice indeed. Love the helmet and that drop down visor, total surprise. The colour tone on the rifle is pretty good.

Surprised how much stuff in the box even though I knew already what to expect lol

Figure reminds me of figma/revol with those joints. 

The helmet is amazing. They did a fantastic job there.

KC did a great job

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, ps99042 said:

Didn't expect to be buying this random piece this morning but the free T-shirt sold me haha.

Screenshot_20190906-081625.png

That's actually pretty cool looking. I don't remember ever seeing that paint in any of the shows. Is that cannon?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sqidd said:

That's actually pretty cool looking. I don't remember ever seeing that paint in any of the shows. Is that cannon?

If the visor has a stobbing LED that traced back and forth, it'd be the KITT paint scheme.

"A shadowy flight into the world of paint scheme that never existed":

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ps99042 said:

Didn't expect to be buying this random piece this morning but the free T-shirt sold me haha.

Screenshot_20190906-081625.png

Umm, am I the only one who sees this paint scheme and is reminded of the so-called Stealth color scheme from the Robotech:  Battlecry video game? :unknw:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Shawn locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...