Kitz Concept Robotech Toy Line

kajnrig

11 hours ago, sumyumgoy said:

Love KC's customer service.  Glad you're getting a replacement.

Yes, very impressed. Got back to me in less than an hour as well. Just asked for proof of payment and immediately sent out a replacement. Already have shipping info.

9 minutes ago, Dynaman said:

Yeah - that reminds me of a guy at work who answers any question with "we can do that".  Pinning him down on WHEN it will get done...

LOL

When I read that I thought to myself "can" and "will" are two completely different things.:p

On 12/28/2019 at 12:44 PM, Stampeed Valkyrie said:

While I am still enjoying their releases..

IMO what originally sold me on KC were the SD figures. 

I'd love to see the GBP SD figure get released at some point.

Sucks really considering most of the SD line is dried up or waaaay overpriced.

Did you buy into the entire SD line?

I remember at one point they were attempting to release most of the main character variations and some support character/mechs. 

All I ever bought was these (for dirt cheap), as I just wanted to see what they looked like next a JM.

B01AA892-32A4-4A16-99A9-A21233E20589.jpeg

Wasn’t the VF-1J supposed to be released before Christmas? Haven’t heard or seen anything other than those new pics from a few weeks ago showing new shoulder hinges and the new joint in legs under the intakes/hips.

twich

25 minutes ago, twich said:

Wasn’t the VF-1J supposed to be released before Christmas? Haven’t heard or seen anything other than those new pics from a few weeks ago showing new shoulder hinges and the new joint in legs under the intakes/hips.

twich

The email sent out said they were hoping to send it out by Chinese New Year (1/25/20) but the tone of the email isn't optimistic, as-in things will shut down for Chinese New Year, all momentum will be lost, and we'll be lucky to see the product before March.

2 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Did you buy into the entire SD line?

I remember at one point they were attempting to release most of the main character variations and some support character/mechs. 

All I ever bought was these (for dirt cheap), as I just wanted to see what they looked like next a JM.

B01AA892-32A4-4A16-99A9-A21233E20589.jpeg

Hayao! LOVE it. 

*sigh*  gonna need that roy, misa, and minmei qipao version.  i sigh because i want it but I know these (and for that matter SH figuarts and the like) figures might be good but objectively speaking you can get a lot more toy for the money elsewhere in toy collecting, but none  will scratch the same itch.  now that these will exist....the itch must be scratched.