Kitz Concept Robotech Toy Line

kajnrig

CB84AEFB-27BB-41B4-97E0-A2A047E77ECF.thumb.jpeg.f0a4e873ff24fc6b0f74d6f66249a65e.jpeg

https://kitzconcept.hk/1-12-action-figures-series-lynn-minmei-preorder-126.html

Rick Hunter preorder listing is up although the link says lynn minmei.  It’s a different link than the Lynn Minmei figure.  $44.90 shipped with an estimated available date of November.

Edited by sh9000

Ordered one.  Just to evaluate it.  I'm like 60% for it based on appearance alone.  That's enough to pass on it but I do like the scale.   Maybe it will look better in person.   If they make more that do look better in preview pics then I won't have to hunt for this one.   I did pass on Minmay as I really don't like that green and yellow dress.

12 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Rick Hunter preorder listing is up although the link says lynn minmei.  It’s a different link than the Lynn Minmei figure.  $44.90 shipped with an estimated available date of November.

PRO WEB MANAGER

On 6/15/2018 at 6:35 PM, JB0 said:

PRO WEB MANAGER

I don’t know what this means but I didn’t downvote you.

11 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Hope the line sells well enough to keep them coming....in for 2 of each so far

Yeah I’ll buy all of the characters for sure.  I need Max and Miriya.

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

I don’t know what this means but I didn’t downvote you.

It means I find their site admin's inability to list a product for sale under the correct product name hilarious. I considered elaborating at the time, but opted against it. I don't recall why, but if I had to guess, I was posting from my cellphone/pocket PC and ran out of patience with the touch screen.

Hadn't have even noticed the downvote. I only pay attention to the vote corner so I can upvote any posts I see downvoted*.  I think this red arrow was just a lack of appreciation for my bizarre and off-kilter sense of humor.

*To clarify the logic there: Most use of the downvote system I've seen appears to be a small and petty form of harassment, as someone runs through and carpet-bombs an entire page of posts, or every post one person makes, with red arrows for no discernible reason. I feel a green arrow on every red arrow to be a suitably small and petty response. I also kind of think the downvote system is a fundamentally bad idea that INVITES anonymous harassment, so undermining the entire system is a win in my book.

As long as it's anonymous, up- and downvoting is meaningless.

And while we're on the subject of sites unable to list a product for sale under the correct product name, Amazon.jp is the nadir.  Their translation algorithm mangles virtually every product description.  <_<

5b2cf8042de8d_notebooktheatre.jpeg.f7cb1f0762a46d155c2b9cd8547f6b39.jpeg

Apparently, the "Notebook Theatre Version" is easy to find.  :ph34r:

Super7 seems like a nostalgia company... all the products are throwbacks to 80s products (and not the great ones). The Re(Action) Line looks like throwback Takatoku Vinyl figures. They're obviously not trying to be perfect replicas, just sort of capturing that spirit.

Glasses with pictures on them have been around forever, so no fair saying anyone ripped them off - just about any you have seen is a ripoff from way back.

What I'm really here to say is that Breetai has a Scooby Doo vibe going, kinda reminds me of a Shaggy expression.

On 6/23/2018 at 6:35 AM, jenius said:

Super7 seems like a nostalgia company... all the products are throwbacks to 80s products (and not the great ones). The Re(Action) Line looks like throwback Takatoku Vinyl figures. They're obviously not trying to be perfect replicas, just sort of capturing that spirit.

Intentionally crappy figures are still crappy figures.  I can't even imagine how Super7 manages to get all these licenses...

I'm all in.

The Rick figure looks pretty much perfect to me.

Minmei is only so-so: I think they could have done better with the face and shoes. 

But overall, these are a dream come *almost* true... And soooo much better than the Toynamis.