Mission: Impossible - Fallout

sh9000

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I've never seen an MI movie in the theater, but I do enjoy them at home usually. 3 being my favorite. And it has to be said that Cruise does do all his own stunts and that is really him flying the chopper, I saw a clip somewhere that said the safety guys were freaking out because he wanted to push the envelope for a certain mid air scene. Dude's got a set. Respect. 

Edited by derex3592

• 2 months later...
On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:05 AM, derex3592 said:

I've never seen an MI movie in the theater, but I do enjoy them at home usually. 3 being my favorite. And it has to be said that Cruise does do all his own stunts and that is really him flying the chopper, I saw a clip somewhere that said the safety guys were freaking out because he wanted to push the envelope for a certain mid air scene. Dude's got a set. Respect. 

Well at least he was inside the aircraft; in the last MI, he was strapped to the outside of a plane while it took off and flew about, a stunt that would probably make professional stunt guys a little nervous. He learned to fly a helicopter for this film, and as a novice chopper pilot, wanted to push limits. The safety folks were the clearer minds in that scenario. But I'll tip my hat to the guy for doing most of his own stunts; not many do. Well, Jackie Chan, but he's been doing stunts before Cruise was even making movies (Jackie was a stuntman in the 60's and 70's before becoming a leading man).

• 3 months later...