Metal Build Gundams

subie81

Hello all. I'm selling off my Gundam Seed Metal Builds. All 3 are mint in sealed box. First to pay gets them. All prices includes shipping. I will only ship within the U.S. I accept payment via Paypal as a gift only. Due to my hectic work schedule, I will only be shipping items on weekends. I need time to go to my climate controlled storage unit where they are kept. I'm located in the San Francisco Bay Area and open to meet up. I am open to reasonable offers. I'm open to trades. I'm looking for the following items: 2008 NECA NYCC Exclusive Ninja Turtles boxset, Konami Gurren Lagann, Yamato 1/3000 SDF-1 and a Metal Build Exia Repair 3, Metal Build EXIA Trans Am Version and Metal Build 00 Raiser Trans Am version. All must be Mint in sealed box. Thanks for looking!

Metal Build Gundam Destiny (MISB) - $335

Metal Build Gundam Strike Freedom (MISB) - $345 Sold to Eslim109!

Metal Build Gundam Freedom (MISB) - $190 SOLD!!!

Edited by subie81

• 1 month later...

that Freedom calls to me. If it's still here after the first of next month I'll bite. Good luck!

Me too. I always think about it. I just started buying Metal Builds recently. And I'm planning just to get Setsuna's Suits. And the prices is not a joke. But I like Kira's Suit as well, so for me, one Freedom is not enough so it only means that I also need to get the Strike Freedom next. But not now... I just spent a fortune on paying an Avalanche Exia and the Dash Option Set. :cray:

So I'm bumping it for free. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

bump. Freedom available for purchase again. I will NO LONGER hold for people. Too many people have flaked out saying they would buy items and flake out at the last minute. First to pay gets them.

bump. Freedom available for purchase again. I will NO LONGER hold for people. Too many people have flaked out saying they would buy items and flake out at the last minute. First to pay gets them.

That's fair enough. I've had people insist that I hold an item for them only for them to flake in the dodgiest way after they ask for shipping. If shipping's too expensive all they have to do is e-mail saying it can't be done. Instead, some members simply stop replying to e-mails. A bit of respect and courtesy is all that's expected. <_<

Yeah, I agree bro. I always try to help out my fellow board members, but I learned that some people will just take advantage of your kindness. It's a lesson learned for me. Plus it's not fair to the other folks that want the item.

LOL! Yeah, I wasn't feeling the red and gold frames! They were only in the manga and I just buy the ones that I like from the anime! But they're great pieces I heard.

Edited by subie81

Man if only you were selling a Astray Red and Gold! I'm currently looking for those to go with the Blue coming out :)

Hey, I'm selling a MISB MB Red Frame and Flight unit on eBay - the prices are reflective of that but if you're interested shoot me a PM with your price range and maybe we can work something out.

And free bump for subie81!

-b.

Veterans Day bump! lowered prices again! C'mon guys! My prices are lower than evil bay! For all my SF Bay Area folks, I'll be at Kraken Con in Oakland next weekend to try to off load these guys! If you want to meet me up there to buy them or just chill and kick it, I'm down!

thanks Eslim109! Happy Thanksgiving buddy! how's your MB Strike Freedom?! ;)

Happy belated Thanksgiving to you too Subie! I actually havent had the chance to open and set up my MB Strike yet. But hopefully I'll be able to do it soon :)