Macross World Convention 2016 - October 15, 2016

My family and I are bringing a bunch of stuff again this year...so please come over to the vendor area and say hi!

We'll be offering toys, model kits, books, and magazines at very competitive prices.

We are not looking to make a profit, just recover the original item costs + the big yearly server host fees...it ain't cheap!

See you soon!

Shawn

Are you attending MacrossWorld Con 2016? If you are and you're a collector or modeler, please read on!

I'm charge of the collection display again this year (as well as emcee) and we need your help in making this year's display more amazing than ever! If you have unusual collectibles, completed models or customs, or any items that have come out this past year, please consider offering them for display.

We are all collectors and absolutely respect your valuables. Your items will be arranged for display by you. I will be the only one who may adjust placement to maximize efficiency with spacing. Trusted volunteers and staff members will keep an eye on displays throughout the day until you are ready to take them home so you don't have to worry about anything happening to your items.

Our preference in general is to display toys and figures out of their boxes but even if you do not want to remove your items from their boxes but would still like to display, please still consider participating and let me know!

Last year our focus was vintage. Since then, there has been lots of NEW material thanks to Macross Delta and nods to the past with the Hi-Metal releases and Macross II VFs. So our focus this year will be anything that is new, new, new! Additionally, we especially want to see your completed models, custom builds, dioramas, etc. Of course, the classics and Frontier all have a place as well so whatever you have that is worthy of being viewed by other fans, please consider bringing them and send me a message or email at norgeyip@gmail.com.

A few items are already covered. These are indicated with a strikethrough.

When letting me know about your items, please include a photo and/or a description as follows:
SERIES: (DYRL, Frontier, Delta, Zero, etc.)
ITEM: (Ranka Lee emotion style figure, VF-31J Siegfried completed model, postcards, pencil case, etc.)
SCALE: (1/72, 1/8, non-scale, N/A, etc.)
DISPLAY OUT OF BOX: yes, no, N/A

Overall theme: NEW!
- Anything Macross Delta related

Macross Hi Metal R
- Regult
- Glaug
- Monster
- VF-1S Focker type web exclusive (grey)
- VF-1S Focker type (white)
- VF-1S Ichijo type
- VF-1J Armored
Macross II
- Evolution Toys VFs
- Posters
- Bandai Valkyrie II model kit
- VHS
- Laser Discs
- Blu-ray
- Book: This Is Animation
- Novels
- Manga

Character theme: Max & Milia
- Quaedluun-rau
- CMS Zentran, Meltran and wedding dress
- 1/48 Super VF-1J
- 1/55 VF-1J
- 1/60 VF-22S
- 1/60 Super VF-1J

- 1/144 Doyusha
- Joke Machine Super VF-1J
- Gashopon VF-1J

Mecha theme: Macross SDF-1
- 1/2000 Yamato DYRL
- 1/3000 Yamato DYRL
- 1/3000 Takatoku SDF
- 1/5000 WHAM DYRL blue
- 1/5000 WHAM DYRL movie color
- 1/5700 Takatoku SDF
- 1/6300 Takatoku SDF
- Megahouse SDF (about 7.8")
- non-scale Takatoku mini SDF (about 5")
- non-scale Takatoku Henkei SDF-1 (about 5.5")
- non-scale Seika Note Keshi rubber SDF (about 1.5")
- non-scale MAKUROSU "super deformed"

etc.
- your complete, built models!
- Yamato / Masei 1:1 helmets

https://www.facebook.com/events/1641746736153220/

Edited by Operator7G

With the event organizers and the great job they've done throughout the years, I think anything is possible.

Cheers for that.

Actually, I've looked into Cranston two years ago, last year I had also pitched the idea of a Macross Plus panel with possibly getting Richard Epcar and Dan Warren as guests. Too bad it didn't get off the ground.

See you guys next month.

Most of those items are for attendees and swag for the different valued levels of registration. If anything, if the t-shirts don't sell out by the end, maybe they'll be up for sale here. That's not my part of the planning, but if possible, you could just come down and get your swag. B))

Well I was just about to purchase the ticket n airplane ride from NorCal. But apparently there's a phat party happening on my land that whole weekend..so..😕

Fate has denied me again!

I still want those shot glasses!😡

Edited by Bolt

Attending the con? Got collectibles? We still need your items to display! Still looking for:

Macross Hi Metal R
- Regult
- VF-1S Focker type web exclusive (grey)
- VF-1S Focker type (white)
- VF-1J Armored

Flashback 2012

- Minmay figures

Macross II
- Posters
- Ishtar figures

Character theme: Max & Milia
- 1/55 VF-1J
- 1/60 Super VF-1J
- 1/144 Doyusha
- Gashopon VF-1J

Mecha theme: Macross SDF-1
- 1/2000 Yamato DYRL
- 1/3000 Takatoku SDF
- 1/5000 WHAM DYRL blue
- 1/5700 Takatoku SDF
- 1/6300 Takatoku SDF
- Megahouse SDF (about 7.8")
- non-scale Takatoku mini SDF (about 5")
- non-scale Takatoku Henkei SDF-1 (about 5.5")
- non-scale Seika Note Keshi rubber SDF (about 1.5")

- your complete, built models and customs

- and your unique items!

Edited by Operator7G