Macross Delta Scramble

Tochiro

All updates and downloaded files should be on the memory card, which you need to format if you want to switch your account to one of a different country. 

No data apart from the game itself would be stored on the game cartridge 

Thanks.  That means the only way I can play the update and downloads is with the Japanese account.

Edited by Bub
added Quote

3 hours ago, Bub said:

Thanks.  That means the only way I can play the update and downloads is with the Japanese account.

Correct, if your going to play japanese and english games on the vita/PSTV it's best to have a card for each region. 

I read somewhere before that it’s not easy changing the account just by swapping memory card.  You’ll always need to ”reformat” your PS Vita / PSTV every time you change your memory card.  Is this true?

23 hours ago, Bub said:

I read somewhere before that it’s not easy changing the account just by swapping memory card.  You’ll always need to ”reformat” your PS Vita / PSTV every time you change your memory card.  Is this true?

This is correct, it's why it's suggested to do a backup on the card and mark which is for which region. 

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Hikaru1234567890 said:

So beat all the missions will all S/SS rankings and I am confused, as to why the game hasn't given me the option to buy the valkyrie unlock for the campaign. How do you unlock it?

As in the Limiter options? Did you complete all the bonus missions too? 

11 minutes ago, Focslain said:

As in the Limiter options? Did you complete all the bonus missions too? 

Yes, got SS Rank on all of them, do I have to unlock all valkyries first? and what I meant is why can't I use the YF-30 In the campaign mode.

Edited by Hikaru1234567890

Ok, I have to check my game later, but this might help...

In the store make sure you have purchased all three of the limiters (fourth selection in the store), if any of the options are grayed out then tell me which ones (ie the first, second and or thrid, going from left to right)

Next to use the YF-30 you need to have bought it. If you have it your good, buying all the valks does earn you a trophy, but otherwise not needed to unlock them. I only know this because I was able to use the YF-19 in all the mission to earn credits to buy said valks.

Honestly to get the campaign limiter you only need to beat the two story modes and not even at S rank.

1 hour ago, Focslain said:

In the store make sure you have purchased all three of the limiters (fourth selection in the store), if any of the options are grayed out then tell me which ones (ie the first, second and or thrid, going from left to right)

I am only missing the Campaign Limiter and the other ones i already bought. i am just going to assume this a bug and i pretty much SOL right there :/

EDIT: seems I'm missing 2 more missions, but i have no idea what they are. they seem to be EXTRA missions that i seems to have not unlocked.

Edited by Hikaru1234567890

There are a set of bonus missions that unlock after you S some of the story missions, but that shouldn't stop you from getting the campaign limiter as you only need to complete the two main story lines.

If it is a bug, uninstalling and reinstalling the game might fix it. To be fair, Scramble isn't that hard on the Xoas side and the Windimere side only a little bit harder since you don't have an Ex-Makina for support. Best to use one of the twins for health early and then switch to Bogue for his unlimited ammo ability in the final fights.

So redoing it isn't too hard as long as you haven't ground out ever mecha and thier limiter unlocks.

• 5 years later...