Macross Delta Scramble

Tochiro

Any way we could petition the developer to include an English subs/text option? That would have been relatively low-impact but could have made a huge difference for Macross 30.

English subs would be awesome. I read somewhere that Delta BluRays will have english subs, so why wouldn't the game have them too?

I just hope the control scheme is more similar to SEGA's PS2 Macross than to the PS3 games.

It was easier for me, at least. I still get lost while trying to lock on to enemies on the PS3 games

Why wouldn't they keep their already successful control scheme for their own game?

Why wouldn't they keep their already successful control scheme for their own game?

and ask the 'Ace Combat' team about that while you're at it... :D

Some new information, including other guest characters from Macross 7, Plus, Zero and 30, as well as a list with more songs that will be in the game in both versions (I can't believe "Information High" won't be in the normal game <_< ) here: http://gematsu.com/2016/08/macross-delta-scramble-adds-basara-nekki-fire-valkyrie-guest-characters

Only two things could make this better, the VF-4 & VF-2SS

NEW PV!

Plus a clip of Freyja's voice actress playing the game. :)

I really laughed when Roid told Basara that he liked his glasses and when Alto explained to Makina that he's a guy only to be told that to be cute it doesn't matter if you're a guy or a girl lol, it's good to see that there will be these type interaction between the older characters and the new ones.

Now which one is better? PS Vita 1000 or Ps Vita 2000?

I have both. The 1000 is nice and sturdy, but heavy. And I have no luck with the oled screen. Having burn in on 3 different models I have owned. The 2000 is nice and slim and light, but again I have had issues with this model as well, as having 3 different models, all ending up with drunken left analog sticks (they wonder about and get very annoying). Screen wise, I like the oled more then the lcd, but the lcd is good too. Personal preference IMHO.

Edited by SkullLeaderVF-X

• 2 weeks later...

While I don't expect full English subs to happen, simply having English menus etc available would make it about a million times more accessible. Scrolling through pages and pages of pure katakana/kanji upgrades/weapons/options is basically a nightmare in games like these.

While I don't expect full English subs to happen, simply having English menus etc available would make it about a million times more accessible. Scrolling through pages and pages of pure katakana/kanji upgrades/weapons/options is basically a nightmare in games like these.

It would be nice though. Maybe they'll have a option, like some of the Asian releases recently.

I think we all know the real reason now why this game only covers the events of up to episode 13. It's because there's no bloody mecha action in the show after that <_<-_-:unsure:

I agree. I haven't been this dissapionted in a series with the Macross name since Robotech. <_<

I've held off on buying a vita for so long and now you throw this game at me..... oh man I don't need it but I really want it. Didn't Ultimate Frontier come out a year after Ace with more content? Maybe we will get a ps4 version next year with the full series and some more valks (I hope).

I've held off on buying a vita for so long and now you throw this game at me..... oh man I don't need it but I really want it. Didn't Ultimate Frontier come out a year after Ace with more content? Maybe we will get a ps4 version next year with the full series and some more valks (I hope).

I want them to release a HD remix of Triangle Frontier on the vita. I hope this game has more content then the last psp game, but I doubt it. :unsure:

I agree. I haven't been this dissapionted in a series with the Macross name since Robotech. <_<

Honestly I think it's time to make a Macross series (dare I say) void of idols. Something gritty and war-torn like Gundam Thunderbolt. I mean they could still tie-in the music aspect of things subtly like having the main character listen to their favorite music in combat (Shaorn Apple or something) like how the protagonist listened to jazz in Thunderbolt. I mean I understand the market for idols in Japan but seriously...give Valkyries the series they deserve.

Make Macross Great Again.

Honestly I think it's time to make a Macross series (dare I say) void of idols. Something gritty and war-torn like Gundam Thunderbolt. I mean they could still tie-in the music aspect of things subtly like having the main character listen to their favorite music in combat (Shaorn Apple or something) like how the protagonist listened to jazz in Thunderbolt. I mean I understand the market for idols in Japan but seriously...give Valkyries the series they deserve.

Make Macross Great Again.

:hail:

Edited by slide

I'm actually happier to see Leon & Mina from Mac30 make a reappearance than I am about playing any of the Delta characters, probably because even though they only appeared in a game they were more developed than any of the chars from Mac Delta thus far :p

Edited by Duymon

News straight from the Tokyo Game Show floor.

Paid & free DLC announced for Macross Delta Scramble.

Free DLC to incl. 8 missions + new valk.

(3x Xaos missions, 3x Windermere missions, 2x Extra missions).

Paid DLC to include more missions as well as additional music.

Producer committed to adding content that covers the 2nd half of the series.

So, a heads up you probably should start playing this on a Vita registered on a Japanese PSN account if you want to access the future DLC.

In practice this means you will either have to factory reset your Vita losing all your progress and other region game downloads if you're on the wrong region PSN as you can't change region once the Vita is initialized unlike PS3 or PS4 due to stupid Sony policy,

or get a 2nd Vita registered on a JP PSN account for access to the JP PSN store.

Not an issue for the PSP games as they had no DLC, or M30 as that was on PS3, but if they are going this route for future Delta Scramble content, something to note.

Edited by hulagu

News straight from the Tokyo Game Show floor.

Paid & free DLC announced for Macross Delta Scramble.

Free DLC to incl. 8 missions + new valk.

(3x Xaos missions, 3x Windermere missions, 2x Extra missions).

Paid DLC to include more missions as well as additional music.

Producer committed to adding content that covers the 2nd half of the series.

Guessing new valk will be VF-22 Wright Immelmann Custom?

So, a heads up you probably should start playing this on a Vita registered on a Japanese PSN account if you want to access the future DLC.

In practice this means you will either have to factory reset your Vita losing all your progress and other region game downloads if you're on the wrong region PSN as you can't change region once the Vita is initialized unlike PS3 or PS4 due to stupid Sony policy,

or get a 2nd Vita registered on a JP PSN account for access to the JP PSN store.

Not an issue for the PSP games as they had no DLC, or M30 as that was on PS3, but if they are going this route for future Delta Scramble content, something to note.

ah yes, i forgot about this.... i think there is a way to change account in vita too, but it's just too much hassle to do... :unsure: :unsure: