Comic con trailer. I think this looks awesome! I LOVE WW's theme too. One of the best things to come out of BvS, IMO....and I like that movie too. ;)

Chris

Thanks sh9000. :)

Yeah, she is so freaking beautiful, when she was climbing out of the trench...wow, and such a bad-ass too.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Need more pics to be the sure the one on the right is real or not...

There are more pictures on the sale page he linked to. TBH I'm not completely convinced it is real either. If It is real it's an incredible piece of art.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

I'm calling BS on the figure. Look at the difference in the hair. The one with the the photo realistic face has what looks like real hair. The behind picture is clearly solid plastic. Or is the figure on the right supposed to be a "before" picture?

Chris

Edited by Dobber

I'm calling BS on the figure. Look at the difference in the hair. The one with the the photo realistic face has what looks like real hair. The behind picture is clearly solid plastic. Or is the figure on the right supposed to be a "before" picture?

Chris

On the right is before. The guy that made it replaced the plastic hair piece with a wig piece, and he replaced the skirt with a cloth one and added a real cloth/fabric Lasso of Truth.

edit: I'm surprised nobody has heard of this guy, he's done several of these figures before. He always buys the crappy, giant, low detail Jakks Pacific figures and fancies them up.

Edited by Tking22