The Medicom - Mafex - RAH Thread

8 hours ago, lechuck said:

They actually did copy the poses of that cover (minus DC embargo toy machine gun) for their promo.

m6834e0634d1166i3580c3748o0343m-toy2211-11.jpg.03f65583280f5bb3eac0b29024ba854c.jpg

m6834e0634d1166i3580c3748o0343m-toy2211-17.jpg.e80690f6ce6c3dec7566ee3a130b2ed2.jpg

Yup. That I noticed. I’m just implying the whole ‘diorama’ setup to make it cooler promoting the whole ‘silhouette’ look of the book cover. ;) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Big s said:

I like the Mcfarlane Knightfall Batman better so far, although this one does get some of the odd things about the artwork. Also looks like he’s getting ready for that late 90’s rave scene with his pacifier

The thing about his "Knightfall" Batman is that it doesn't look like it's from Knightfall.  Not that it doesn't look good, it's just kind of apples to oranges given this actually resembles the comic pages.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder why we don’t see any new Marvel announcements. I’m severely missing a Rogue in my collection and the teased Captain America is nowhere to be found.

Could it be an issue with the licensor? They clearly still have a working relationship with Disney since they release more Star Wars figures so maybe keeping two licenses was too expensive?

You're right, the last Marvel announcement were the Winter Soldier figures six months ago.  I definitely am disappointed at a lack of more X-Men (though to be honest they've been nailing the DC licenses but have been very mixed on Marvel.)  Four deep on the Blue team and on our way on the Gold team.  I was hoping they would make an Iceman because it'll be the first time any company might make a decent one.  

Edited by Mommar

• 3 weeks later...