The Medicom - Mafex - RAH Thread

Looks like they're planning a Nightfall Batman and Bane too.  Thing about this pic that's most exciting is they're finally going on on much larger body types (the price won't be exciting.)  That means the inevitable 2028 release of Killer Croc could happen though.

294216832_418107530335916_47633522870386

Edited by Mommar

2 minutes ago, Mommar said:

When you're Hasbro and you've done every Spider-Man under the sun it makes sense to go for those really deep dives.  But Mafex already going for Web-man?

1603747.jpg

That was a surprise, but a welcomed one. I can’t wait for this figure to come out.

4 hours ago, Mommar said:

Looks like they're planning a Nightfall Batman and Bane too.  Thing about this pic that's most exciting is they're finally going on on much larger body types (the price won't be exciting.)  That means the inevitable 2028 release of Killer Croc could happen though.

294216832_418107530335916_47633522870386

I wonder which Batman artist from the Knightfall saga they based this design from. I'm pretty sure it's not Aparo's. Breyfogle's?

4 hours ago, Mommar said:

Hush Ivy as well.  Man, she looks good.

294567715_418107547002581_57235186978538

:wub: 

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I wonder which Batman artist from the Knightfall saga they based this design from. I'm pretty sure it's not Aparo's. Breyfogle's?

Knightfall technically begins with the Vengeance of Bane.  If that Batman is based on the original part when Bane breaks his back that could be the Graham Nolan design.

26 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Knightfall technically begins with the Vengeance of Bane.  If that Batman is based on the original part when Bane breaks his back that could be the Graham Nolan design.

Thanks @Mommar! I forgot about Graham Nolan. :good: 

13 hours ago, Mommar said:

Oh yes, oh yes!

Captain America looks good. With this my MvC2 collection will be nicely rounded off on the Marvel side with the exception of Rogue I’m pretty happy.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...