The Medicom - Mafex - RAH Thread

3 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Cool.  I’ll need to find a store with the cheapest price shipped for Classic Iron Man to give the Proton Cannon to my ML Modular Armor Iron Man.  Then sell off the Mafex Classic Iron Man.

I did notice that classic IM never did actually use the proton cannon but I honestly don’t like the Hasbro Modular Armor IM.

Good thing I like my Modular Armor Iron Man.  I'd rather keep the Proton Cannon and sell the Classic Iron Man figure than buy one of the 3D printed Proton Cannons I've seen people sell online.

It's strange that Mafex replicated poses from comic covers but the one for Invincible Iron Man # 126 is not correct.

20 hours ago, sh9000 said:

It's strange that Mafex replicated poses from comic covers but the one for Invincible Iron Man # 126 is not correct.

Mafex is often strange, at least where it pertains to anything involving Marvel anyway.

Edited by Mommar

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DHL lost my Brown Wolverine...

I like the X-Factor Cyclops but will Mafex go ahead and finish the damn team?  Also, with the costume as it's depicted here this would be after both Archangel and Beast have changed.  I suppose if they planned to finish the Blue and Gold teams they could easily reuse those molds for the X-Factor team as well.  The only one who would need significant change would be Jean.

Now that I think about it, PLEASE Mafex finish the Blue and GOld teams and give us alternate X-Factor versions, it'd be nice if a company that bothers with accessories finally did Iceman justice.

Edited by Mommar

• 5 weeks later...

That's an excellent execution of a very basic design.  The billy club spinning effect seems goofy but looks great in hand too.  They've been hit and miss on the Marvel side but as far as Hush is concerned they've made the definitive version of everything so far, minus not giving Hush himself a proper cloth jacket like Gambit.

On 1/23/2022 at 11:15 AM, Mommar said:

That's an excellent execution of a very basic design.  The billy club spinning effect seems goofy but looks great in hand too.  They've been hit and miss on the Marvel side but as far as Hush is concerned they've made the definitive version of everything so far, minus not giving Hush himself a proper cloth jacket like Gambit.

Yeah. These HUSH line so far is awesome. There's some minor gripes like the cloth jacket since they already used cloth for the capes, so I was hoping they would do cloth coat as well for Tommy. And actual Joker release omitting the revolver. I only hope that they're planning on completing the characters. Would love to see a Tim Drake Robin and Killer Croc from this series.

MAFEX-Hush-Joker-009.jpg.7532209f7512a72d356a175ccdf0867e.jpg

• 5 weeks later...