• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, Graham said:

Still a bit bummed that they didn't get Grant Gustin to play Flash.

I still think it's part of a master plan to do a Crisis on Infinite Earths down the road.

23 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I'm a big Flash fan. But I don't like his face in here. And somehow I miss the black makeup around the eye somehow. :)

Flash (Barry Allen) never had the white-eye effect so there's nothing wrong. Only Wally West had the white-eye effect but that didn't last very long. 

24 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

They're not using TV Flash? That's an odd decision...

It was announced quite a while ago that the DC TV and movie universes are two different things. Ezra Miller is movie universe Flash while Grant is the DC CW Flash, none of the characters will ever cross over or meet, though many would like them to.

5 hours ago, azrael said:

Flash (Barry Allen) never had the white-eye effect so there's nothing wrong. Only Wally West had the white-eye effect but that didn't last very long. 

I know that. What I meant is that the added eye makeup effect helps more concealing the identity. And it adds depth on the overall look.

I would love it if for Flash's movie, he gets a redesigned costume. First off, it would show an evolving universe (One of the things I like with the CW-verse how the costumes are tweaked each season). If Bat's suit can change from movie to movie, why not Flash's? The home-made suit works in this movie since no one really knows each other. Strapping plates adds weight that Flash doesn't need. A sleeker, less bulky suit would be more ideal for Flash.

Interesting that the characters I'm most interested in seeing now don't include Batz or Supes.  'The Aquaman' looks fun.  Almost seems like WW is tying it all together, which given how MvS turned out, doesn't seem like a bad choice.

Really hope this does turn out as great as this trailer promises. It looks like great fun. The visuals and action shots look awesome, and the interactions shown hopefully deepen and really become a solid core of the movie.

Loved WW! All she did was sweep someone down and drop from on high, but that hair flip...:wub:

is that Batman building up the Javelin in that one trailer?

I do indeed like Bruce's answer to Flash's question...  "What's your super power again?"

Very funny.  It was also interesting that they actually managed to make Cyborg look like a silver iron man in just one scene.  So, this is going to end in some kind of really massive battle right?  Cause one of the quick snips were the Amazons getting into it with Darkseid's forces.  Somehow, I feel like this is getting rushed.   And as interesting as Batffleck is, I think Balebat would have been better.

On 3/24/2017 at 9:34 PM, sh9000 said:

IMG_2747.thumb.JPG.b468ca8182aada84ac225792b4e80a6d.JPG

Curious. Not so sure, but is Barry in this continuity a teenager? Because if it's not, then why a CSI worker who's alter ego is The Flash and yet does not wear a full gloves on? Is that do you think how Bruce tracked him down? :unknw:

On the side though, I like the trailer. ^_^ Can't wait to see more... of Gal Gadot. :wub: