Picture request: gundam/custom hands?

dur

Hi folks,

I know a lot of people on this board overlap hobbies with Gundam and Transformers.

I'm hoping to do some custom work on my low-vis VF-1 and am hoping to use some third party fully articulated hands: would anyone know which brand makes the smallest? I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to cut some plastic up, but the smaller the hands are to start the easier it will be for me.

I know of Kotobukiya's MG 1/100 offerings and KFC's offerings: not sure which would make the better project base.

If you even could just take a picture of the hi-metal R hands next to some stock Gundam 1/100 mg hands or some transformer masterpiece hands, that would help me avoid buying superfluous robot hands that are beyond hope in size. Thanks!

I was planning to use the kotobukiya 1/100 hands on a 1/72 gerwalk conversion - before the gerwalk kit came out.

Don't forget that Valkyries are only 2/3 the size of a Gundam. So I'd recommend 1/144 hands for the hi metal. They might be a little small, but probably better than the Yamato v2 hands.

Not sure what the offerings are for full articulation at that scale, aside from the RG gundams.

You didn't mention what scale is your Low-Vis VF-1 project so I assumed it's 1/60(?).

Check if this thread can help you.

Good luck!

Thank you!!!!

I'm going to try the hobby base 1/144 hands.

The scale of my project is whatever scale the hi-metal R's are in. I don't mind if the hands are a little too big either, as the hi-metal has some popeye arms that might look ok with those anyways. The main thing is if I can cram them into the housing for non-swapping.