Why is this site so addictive ?

Montarvillois

Why is this site addictive ?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Why is this site addictive ?

• I see familiar people and I get inspired by their commentsI want to share information and teach newbsI like to see pictures of customs and like to post mineI want to stay aware of what's comming nextI am waiting for revelations from higher sources (Graham)I have nowhere else to go...I sell and buy stuff from members mostlyI don't know, it's like a drug and I am compulsivly attracted to MWI am just a troll waiting to stike

I don't know about you guys but I hook up to this site, most often to the forums about 10 times a day (not to mention at night...). I am blessed with an internet connection at the office and the first thing I do when I come in the office is check the forums for what I missed while stuck in trafic.

I have a perfectly nice job, great family, a fulfilling life and yet, I feel an urge to connect every free moment I can find.

What the hell's wrong with this picture ?

By the way mods, if this is posted in the wrong section, please move it as I couln't find a proper category.

ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!!

Though the fact that you surf MW before work and immediately after getting to work is scary. To combat this I'd be happy to "hold on" to your valkyrie collection while you fight this addiction. :D:ph34r::ph34r:

Ditto. I check the forum every day many times per day to see if any new toys are going to be released, if anyone runs into QC problems, or any other Macross toy-related information (stores, for sale, etc.).

I have the forum up on my screen all day at work and via DSL when I get home. It seems like I'm the only Macross fan where I live and work (central PA), so it's encouraging to see others out there. That's mainly what draws me in.

Haha One of us!!!!! Yes it is damn addicting more so than any other forum I have been to. I've had spurts where I would be hped up about one forum or another but they always run out of steamexcept here. Sometimes There are dead spots here but Im always drawn back in

One word: hatred. There exists fanboyish prejudices and gripes on every anime related board; however, this board has seen some of the most intense bouts of pure, unadulterated hatred seen to my untrained eye. And to that (most of you said members of hatred have either long since been booted, or have departed on your own), I salute you!

Hey can someone fix my damn poll ???

hehe !

So you guys like my avatar... good !

Heh heh. I thought you built your poll like that on purpose. The one choice that's up there is the only reason I come here to hang out with you addicts. :p

Oh yeah, and your avatar is a good thing.

i'm on an off all day, but its not cuz i'm addicted, its because i have nothing better to do, and i'm bored.

though if i post something i usually check on it a few times with in the hour of posting to see immediate responces

I come here for pfunk's avatar :blink:

No I too come here serveral times a day. It is quite addicting. Man I went into withdraws last August when the site went down. (Frantically searching the net for anothor forum to get my fix, but alas, nothing on the net could satisfy "The Need" like MW does... :( )

This is the BEST POLL Ever created! :rolleyes:

Rob MN