The Third Party Gundam Thread

Got Poison Toy Cyclops today.  It is pretty amazing.  Finish is great, it's super poseable and the joints are crazy tight.  The only thing that I've noticed that I don't really fancy are the plastic covers for the thrusters but they are removable.  Also, the manual is non existent...

I'd definitely recommend it if you are on the fence.  Also, it's about 11 inches tall to the tip of the antenna and quite hefty. 

00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200113193504427_COVER

21 minutes ago, sumyumgoy said:

Got Poison Toy Cyclops today.  It is pretty amazing.  Finish is great, it's super poseable and the joints are crazy tight.  The only thing that I've noticed that I don't really fancy are the plastic covers for the thrusters but they are removable.  Also, the manual is non existent...

I'd definitely recommend it if you are on the fence.  Also, it's about 11 inches tall to the tip of the antenna and quite hefty. 

Kampfer is looking mighty fine there. Poison Toys going strong again. 

19 minutes ago, Alphahorizon said:

Did you paint it gold on the highlights cuz the review I saw showed it as silver where yours is gold? In mines in the mail it was shipped a while ago so I should receive it sometime in the near future.

Nope, I didn't paint it, that's how it came out of the box.  Hope you get yours soon!

9 minutes ago, SuperHobo said:

Kampfer is looking mighty fine there. Poison Toys going strong again. 

It really is beautiful.  I've only had their Quanta Sherbo before but it seems that all of their releases have been great.  I am tempted to get the Buster :lol:

Also, it uses AG4 batteries for the head led.

3 hours ago, sumyumgoy said:

I love it. I can't wait for mine to get here.

2 hours ago, jack said:

is there any pics for MC Wing Zero would look like beside this? is this pic a rip off from bandai?

https://showzstore.com/metal-club-1-100-mg-xxxg-00w0-wing-gundam-zero-endless-waltz-ver_p1920.html

I javent found any myself @jack. I am interested to see some progress images myself.

31 minutes ago, slaginpit said:

image.png.ca9f3d834f2cd71f164dd834e4b246f9.png

This is not HongLaJiao's Sinanju, right? What's the deal on this one and what company? I find the design too organic for my taste.

Sometimes I don't understand these 3P companies and why do they need to make or flood the market of the same model only differently instead of doing a different model unit. Like do we really need to have 2 Kshatriya at that scale?

Edit:
I just found that the photo posted above are Conversion Kit for MG Sinanju. Sometimes it's nice to have info about it. Most members now are so used on checking this thread for any new 3P Metal Gundam stuff only to stumble a conversion kit. ;)

Anyways, here's the link for that Sinanju Conversion Kit: https://ggmara.blogspot.com/2020/01/mg_14.html

Also, for those interested, there's an upcoming Conversion Kit for Strike Zeta: https://ggmara.blogspot.com/2020/01/topless-1100.html

Edited by no3Ljm

It is a plastic conversion kit (these conversion kit are usually resin parts). You need the base 1/100 MG model kit as a base. While not a figure, I guess it counts toward being Third Party.

Yeah, it is really funny when there are multiple version of the same subject from different brand that are proximate close to each other.

I got my first half of Sazabi in today. So far what joints I could mess with are tight. Tampo-printing is good, but could be a little sharper. Paint is crisp and well-applied. Plastic quality feels good, not too thin, not overly thick. LED works just fine. Hopefully, when I get part 2 and put him all together he'll be great. 

1 hour ago, SuperHobo said:

I got my first half of Sazabi in today. So far what joints I could mess with are tight. Tampo-printing is good, but could be a little sharper. Paint is crisp and well-applied. Plastic quality feels good, not too thin, not overly thick. LED works just fine. Hopefully, when I get part 2 and put him all together he'll be great. 

Congratulation! I just waiting for my boxes, they separated too.

2 hours ago, SuperHobo said:

come on !!!!!!! 

UGH.....Welcome to canada. Where you package takes 3 trillion years. 

3 hours ago, SuperHobo said:

One box here too.

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Out of Stock already? That was quick.

It was out of stock beforehand. I have been checking daily. They just don't grey out the "Add to Cart" once all the stock is spent. But Where it shows how many are left it has stated "Out of stock." since I was shown that site.

22 minutes ago, Alphahorizon said:

It was out of stock beforehand. I have been checking daily. They just don't grey out the "Add to Cart" once all the stock is spent. But Where it shows how many are left it has stated "Out of stock." since I was shown that site.

I bought a Buster off of ebay just under a month ago when they had the ebucks promo going on. The seller has some left but bumped up the price another $15 since then:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223790306030

(He's out of the office until after Chinese New Year. This is standard practice for China based sellers.)

It was at $200 a couple months ago, stock must be drying up.

2 hours ago, FattyMoBookyButt said:

I bought a Buster off of ebay just under a month ago when they had the ebucks promo going on. The seller has some left but bumped up the price another $15 since then:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223790306030

(He's out of the office until after Chinese New Year. This is standard practice for China based sellers.)

It was at $200 a couple months ago, stock must be drying up.

2 hours ago, Alphahorizon said:

Not a bad price considering. Watched a few reviews on it. Seems like a decent model/toy. 

I got mine from this seller. I haven't popped it out yet though. I got it based on a few good reviews by people I know.

17 minutes ago, Alphahorizon said:

Hopefully I can secure one. Just bit the bullet on the 1/72 Strike. That was the harder to find for a reasonable price, and still wasn't cheap. The buster will be the next.

Let us know your thoughts on it @sqiddwhen time permits 

:good: