The Third Party Gundam Thread

7 hours ago, JakCrow said:

Review of one of the Motor Nuclear figures. I like the looks of it

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av82463425

I wish they kept the head and gold-er gold from the original promo images, this one went more towards Power Rangers than I was hoping for. I think it still looks like a good figure but I'm not quite as hyped as I was before.

motor-nuclear-compare.png

11 hours ago, SuperHobo said:

Oh wow, Sinanju first wave is coming too? 3P gundam stuff is coming hard and fast for our wallets. 

12 hours ago, JakCrow said:

Just got notified my PO for the MB Sinanju is due, which means that it's close to shipping

weird i didnt get a shipping notice for it. I prepaid 1.5 months ago 

hmmm

4 hours ago, sqidd said:

I just got payment notice on the Metal Kingdom GAT-X105 Strike.

Oh man. I forgot that one. :unsure:

Do I really really need another Strike for the upcoming Sword/Launcher Pack? Decisions. Decisions.

1 minute ago, Alphahorizon said:

1 is never enough!!!

I know. I'm just thinking if I really really badly needed to have the individual packs displayed in the future. :sad:

Or I could just wait for an official announcement of a Perfect Strike pack so I just need to display everything in one. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Oh man. I forgot that one. :unsure:

Do I really really need another Strike for the upcoming Sword/Launcher Pack? Decisions. Decisions.

Well , if you have a TWE Strike, getting this ko will give you the Aile pack...  :lol:

4 minutes ago, F360 said:

Well , if you have a TWE Strike, getting this ko will give you the Aile pack...  :lol:

I have the Aile Strike. And tbh, if I were to display individual Strike with its pack, I'll rather have a Strike that have the same decals across. Which this KO has the same as the Aile Strike release than the TWE one. Which if I think about it, kinds of contradict on my 00 Gundams since the decals varies from 00 Riser to 00 7Swords.

Edited by no3Ljm

25 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I have the Aile Strike. And tbh, if I were to display individual Strike with its pack, I'll rather have a Strike that have the same decals across. Which this KO has the same as the Aile Strike release than the TWE one. Which if I think about it, kinds of contradict on my 00 Gundams since the decals varies from 00 Riser to 00 7Swords.

I'l wait for the Phase shift down mode, (deactivate ) Strike.  B))

12 minutes ago, SuperHobo said:

Did anyone else get 2 tracking numbers for their Sazabi from ShowZ? I'm wondering if it was just too big to ship in one box? 

Probably they separate the 2 boxes on each shipping to save cost(?). Like what they did on the 00 XN-Riser. Though I just received 1 tracking number from them for that.

5 hours ago, slaginpit said:

NOPE NOT ME

2 hours ago, sqidd said:

I got two. I thought that was weird.

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Probably they separate the 2 boxes on each shipping to save cost(?). Like what they did on the 00 XN-Riser. Though I just received 1 tracking number from them for that.

5 hours ago, bleecher said:

Yes, I got two tracking numbers.

Interesting,  while I would prefer both parts coming in one package, as long as they arrive at the same time it's all good.  Maybe after slaginpit's order they were just like screw it, one box is too big and expensive. :lol:

2 minutes ago, SuperHobo said:

Interesting,  while I would prefer both parts coming in one package, as long as they arrive at the same time it's all good.  Maybe after slaginpit's order they were just like screw it, one box is too big and expensive. :lol:

I received the second box of my XN Raiser a couple of days after.

4 hours ago, slaginpit said:

lol my sazabi has been updated with 2 tracking numbers

LOL ShowZ is reading our posts and double checking their shipping lists. 

4 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Looking forward to pics and reviews from you guys. I'm taking a courageous "want and see" stance. :angel:

This is probably the smarter idea to do and if batch one comes out great you can jump in for batch 2. 

3 hours ago, doomgart said:

Mine too, i hope they will be finish together on my post office.

A dual finish will make us all winners. 

4 hours ago, slaginpit said:

image.png.912125a99c454e01828dc56305baec7f.png

guys if you want this you can pay and it will be shipped shortly

I don't even know what I'm looking at or what you're asking???

-Link to figure?

-Are you saying you have a PO you want to give up?

https://showzstore.com/pre-order-motor-nuclear-mn-q01-1-72-scale-yellow-dragon-gundam_p1189.html

Here ya go @sqidd. Funny thing. I'm Newish to ShowZ. I have yet to ever get an ena stating so.ething to the effect " please pay remainder, ready to ship soon" on any order I have aced. 

Checked account and my email is there. I get notifications on when I preorder/partial pay.

If I didnt come here I wouldnt know

Edited by Alphahorizon

8 hours ago, sqidd said:

I don't even know what I'm looking at or what you're asking???

-Link to figure?

-Are you saying you have a PO you want to give up?

I am telling you this will be released shortly so if you want it early pay in full or wait till end of march.  Link was already provided 

14 hours ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

I'm on the fence with MotorNuclear. Pulling bait and switch tactics with their designs. I know I'm not the only one who's expressed this regarding the white dragon. The design change is only 'okay'. The original was better.

Yarp. I was hoping to get White Dragon in hand before they start shipping/sending out PO notices on the Yellow Dragon. There's absolutely zero chance that it's going to look like that preproduction set of photos on the ShowZ page with that color scheme and lightning shoulder pads. 

21 minutes ago, slaginpit said:

I can forgive the nubmarks and a few tiny paint blemishes here and there. However, the funnel encasing not closing all the way, or the gun barrel not being fully straight or the shoulders not being strong enough to hold the shield might bother me. Not sure what was wrong with the backpack clip? Please don't be a case of weak plastic cracking. 

What's with the LED, I thought they were going to change it from red to yellow on the final. Boo!!!!!

Edited by SuperHobo