The Third Party Gundam Thread

5 hours ago, Arrange said:

Yes, and this factory had fixed the problem of loosing joints in the second time producing. 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av33694740?from=search&seid=2992823928891951837

Do you know how you can tell if your buying a first or second production run, or where to buy a 2nd production run?

The RX-79G style Gundam is my Favorite Gundam which the BD units are based off of.  Hoping one day this company gives us a full MS 08th team.

2 hours ago, Vortech said:

Do you know how you can tell if your buying a first or second production run, or where to buy a 2nd production run?

The RX-79G style Gundam is my Favorite Gundam which the BD units are based off of.  Hoping one day this company gives us a full MS 08th team.

You could go to www.taobao.com for purchasing the second-time production, but the language is all Chinese.

I am not sure how to get the second-time production in NA but you could keep watching unit-2 and I will keep posting new information about it because RX-79 is also one of my favorite Gundam!

By the way I think the loosing joints problem will not happen again in the unit-2 or 3 if there is 3 coming.

5 hours ago, Grey728 said:

FWIW there's a model kit out by Super Nova which is based on the EW Wing Metal build..

http://www.hobbymission.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=588

That's cool, but opposite of what I want though. I've got the actual GFFMCwMB wing toy. I want a metal build toy of this resin kit:

mg-altron-gundam-ew-glory-of-losers-ver+

Edited by anime52k8

19 hours ago, Grey728 said:

FWIW there's a model kit out by Super Nova which is based on the EW Wing Metal build..

http://www.hobbymission.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=588

I have this on its way right now. It's kind of a combination of the GFFMC Wing 0 figure and the MG gunpla. I'd say get it if you're looking for a reasonably priced fill in for the GFFMC figure.

14 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

That's cool, but opposite of what I want though. I've got the actual GFFMCwMB wing toy. I want a metal build toy of this resin kit:

Some manufacturer is supposedly working on a 1/72 MB Deathscythe Hell EW. Unknown who the manufacturer is, though I suspect Moshow's hand in this given the scale.

https://showzstore.com/pre-order-lihua-1-72-xxxg-01d-gundam-deathscythe-hell-endless-waltz-ver-metal-build_p0964.html

Edited by JakCrow

5 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

So, just wondering, anyone know how reliable gkgundamkit is?

I ordered a Kshatriya from them, on the 28th, and no movement on it.

Not sure, but everything has basically been closed for Chinese New Year. Even mine that's been shipped has been sitting in shipping until their holiday is over.

On 2/7/2019 at 5:14 PM, Sanity is Optional said:

So, just wondering, anyone know how reliable gkgundamkit is?

I ordered a Kshatriya from them, on the 28th, and no movement on it.

They seem to be having some internal issues their lately, but they are reliable...its just they have been extremely slow with communication, it was not like that at all. 

Are you apart of the group chat?

I've ordered my Metal Build Astrea Type F and GFFMC EW Wing Gundam from them and they've pulled through. I also pre-ordered the Kshatriya from them on Jan. 25. It say's the order will deliver soon but no shipping payment has been asked for yet. Since they didn't outright cancel I'm going to be patient and wait for them. 

@Numbninja what group chat are you referring to?

1 hour ago, Grey728 said:

I've ordered my Metal Build Astrea Type F and GFFMC EW Wing Gundam from them and they've pulled through. I also pre-ordered the Kshatriya from them on Jan. 25. It say's the order will deliver soon but no shipping payment has been asked for yet. Since they didn't outright cancel I'm going to be patient and wait for them. 

@Numbninja what group chat are you referring to?

Whatsapp group

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2019 at 2:01 AM, JakCrow said:

More videos coming? 

New vid is up.

I have had a hard time getting SL and MC together with the binders on. I did several reshoots and then got busy. I finally did a reshoot last night and the new vid is up.

There is a correction I will make on Part 3 on my final thoughts on being careful as I had a breakage on the MC which I had to glue the part on.

The Beam saber for SL can be held somewhat by the binder manipulator arm. There is a vertical peg on the beam saber where it can slot into the palm of the claw. It holds ok but not totally secure.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got the Beam Gatling Weapon Accessories for my Metal CLUB Ksh

Good Lord I dont know how when the other Beam Gatling cannons come how this thing will look ridiculously over powered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeX6OL-C7VU

Did you just get the two guns without the sub arms or any of the adapter parts? And there was no indication they were coming when you received them?

Did you just get the two guns without the sub arms or any of the adapter parts? And there was no indication they were coming when you received them?

no i got no notice. Just came in a plain bubble wrap and tape. But my preorder came in and shipped for the other 2 with the sub arms

no i got no notice. Just came in a plain bubble wrap and tape. But my preorder came in and shipped for the other 2 with the sub arms

I received the same 2 guns by themselves without notice. I'm starting to guess they were part of the original figure purchase.

I can share some info from showzstore:

The two additional guns now shipping only for the first bach buyers. The second bach buyerrs will not receive it.

Here is my QA from the showztore:

"Q:Hello again!

Could you please answer me on another question?

When you shipping kshatriya to me on it's page was specified that it has included two gunbarrel.
And there was a photo with 6 barrels, green and red squares which described how many barrel was included and how many barrel should be buy separatly.
But today i opened the kshatriya's page and saw a new information "no barrel included".
Why?

A:
The extra gunbarrel is only for first batch buyers, will send to buyers separately after CNY holiday
No gunbarrel if order it now"
Edited by doomgart

1 hour ago, chyll2 said:

That Sazabi, if ever the final product is 90-95% like that, then I will be tempted 

I bought MC Kshatriya and it is awesome mecha, so i hope it will be better or at last it will be not worst.

Even though that Sazabi looks 'busy' for my taste, I'm still in for one in the hopes that there might be a Nu-Gundam from some company down the line. ^_^ 

As for the upcoming Metal 00 XN-Raiser, ShowZ sent an email for my remaining balance. It's gonna come out soon. ;)