Petition for Jasmine VF-1 PE parts

FireStallion

Started a request for re-issue of VF-1 PE parts.
Do you want to get these parts?
======================================
To: jasminemodel2007@yahoo.com
Hi Jasmine Models,
How are you?
I am one of the admin from the Facebook page "Macross Australia Club".
In our discussions and also discussions from Macross World, there are calls for the reissue of VF1
PE parts.
What is the minimum number to start production again? When we have the numbers, we can get a petition to get the quantities to start production again.
Can you help us?
And any plans for the new Macross models coming out now and very soon? I mean the VF31
and SV262 from Macross Delta.
Thanks a lot.
Await your reply.
Best regards,

xxxxx

Similar request though for different kits: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=41487

Actually, the same VF-1 parts the OP mentioned were included in that previous request. You can see my post from March in regards to the response I received from Jasmine. No indication that they plan to re-run them at this time. I definitely think additional email requests from members of this forum will be needed if they are to be persuaded to run them again. I'd love to have a bunch, as I listed in that thread.

Jasmine Reply:

=======================================

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our products! The minimum number of reproduce VF series PE will be 300 each product. We don't have plan to developing new VF series PE
Regards
Liang
Jasmine Model
==============================================

Jasmine Reply:

=======================================

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our products! The minimum number of reproduce VF series PE will be 300 each product. We don't have plan to developing new VF series PE
Regards
Liang
Jasmine Model
==============================================

300? Hmm If we all buy two maybe three sets would that be enough?

Looking back at the previous discussion, there were pledges from a half dozen people for 49 of the VF-1 cockpit detail kits and 33 of the VF-1 intake kits (and I'd probably increase my pledge when the time comes since I've bought more Hasegawa kits since then!). There were additional people who said they'd buy them but didn't pledge specific numbers. I think that's a good start towards 300 of each of those kits considering only a small percentage of modelers probably saw that discussion.

I'd be in for 20sets 1/72 VF-1 Cockpit and also Intake sets

Edited by NZEOD

248001 1/48 YF-19 X3

248002 1/48 VF-1A/J X6

248003 1/48 VF-1S/A X4

248004 1/48 VF-1 Intake cover X6

272001 1/72 VF-25 Series X10

272002 1/72 YF/VF-19 Series X6

272003 1/72 VF-1 Cockpit X10

272004 1/72 VF-1 Intake/Nozzle X6

272005 1/72 VF-11 Thunderbolt X3

There's my Jasmine PE Wishlist

I'll commit to it all, but not all at once.

10 X 272003 VALKRIE cockpit

10 X 272004 VF-1 Intaker and Nozzle

1 X 272002 YF/VF-19 Series

3 X 272005 VF-11 Thunderbolt

That's my whishlist from previous post - maybe more if the cockpit as inteke sets can be put on gerwalks - i still wanna all of then but unfortunelly i'm bankruptured until next year. And the exchance dolar X brazilian money it terrible to us. If they accept some body organ... Maybe a long run can fix things, i don't know.

Oh i had forgoot the VF-22 sets, another 5 to me... I'm lost, please someone help me !!!

Edited by Spitfire_BR

Ok, might as well add my update from the previous discussion, since my Hasegawa collection has grown a bit:

3 X 248002 VF-1A/J Valkyrie

1 X 248003 VF-1S/A Valkyrie

4 X 248004 PE Intake cover parts for 1/48 VF-1

15 X 272003 VF-1 Cockpit

15 X 272004 VF-1 Intake and Nozzle

Like others, I would need to save up and probably purchase them in a couple batches, but I definitely want a bunch of them!

• 6 years later...